Mar 30, 2018
how to get this scene. ? please help ??
my whore points 11 and have $52 FYI

can someone please share a save file ??

2.PNG

Last edited:

Apos

Nov 13, 2017
When going to get alcohol for hobo swop has active quest but when you go to it says under construction. So you are stuck unable to move past it.
View attachment 366709
You can deny this request. After the abandoned house scene I went to circus building to find the flash disk; to home; Harper scene; farmer / cattle scenes; vet scene (end of 0.8.8)

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
question: some NPCs asks money to buy gin or for bus fare. how does that impact the game? do i get any merits frm it? so far i dont see any results. just started playing ep1 few hours ago

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
question: some NPCs asks money to buy gin or for bus fare. how does that impact the game? do i get any merits frm it? so far i dont see any results. just started playing ep1 few hours ago
Yea, did that and just ran into another error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I the developer to spend a bit more time bug fixing garbage like that and not add in content that isn't completed.

Reactions: Kenzin20

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
How to fix this, cant enter room is school to start a quest View attachment 371388
To enter, you must first become a full professor, I believe. You can not enter it until you have a reason to enter it. The image indicates that the NPC has a new quest, what you need to find is a quest that brings you to this room. I think it was by investigating the girl who disappeared in the village that I started. While going to see Stanley, Lida asks him to have access to the archives on students. I think you also need access to the computer data in the basement of the farm.

I think Lida thinks she can access it in the teachers' room. You go there and the little round floor will be shifted down, giving you access to the room. Well after that, there's a key story to get in Stanley's office, but that's it.

TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019

View attachment 367254

Dear friends, work on the new version of the game is nearing completion. At the moment I have almost completed work on the version of the game 0.8.9. The planned release of the new version will be at 0.9.0. As you know it will be quite soon.
So I decided to please you with frames from the comic I'm working on. This comic will consist of 140 images in Full HD quality . At the moment, most of the work on the comic has already been completed, now we are working on the dialogue part.
Depending on how warmly you will accept this comic I will make the decision on its continuation. Now the comic will be available according to the standard system of distribution of awards. Some adjustments will be made in the future.
Today, an early version of the comic will be available to Elite patrons. Upon completion of all work and making all corrections in the translation of the text, the comic will be available to platinum patrons.
Since you all know perfectly well that my English is far from perfect, I will be glad of any help in correcting errors in the text.
Thank you very much. I'm glad you're with me.
Your Tereman ;)
Did anyone get ahold of the comic ? Need more Lida!

Reactions: anka14

adsl2009

Mar 30, 2018
i'm also stuck at the V0.2.cannot go to V0.3. [i'm playing 0.8.8 with updated given plugins]

i have enough money to pay fat marcus.but when i visited him he says "i'm waiting for the supply of new cars for sale"

i completed beach scene before.Please help

my stats like this ... 0.2.PNG

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Hello

I have a question:
I played through EP1.
Can I continue playing the same save game in EP2 - or do I have to start a new save game there?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes