eminem1998

Feb 4, 2019
Try the attachment (slot 50): go right after loading the savegame one tile to the right (the stone) and wait around 10 seconds, the next scene should be the beginning of the abandoned house.
View attachment 367981
I already extracted the file you give me(slot 50) into the save file of the game but it couldn't be loaded in the game,there is no slot 50.I downloaded version 0.8.5, do you know how to solve this problem bro.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
I installed 0.8.8 update keep getting errors saying need to wait for 0.8.8 update. Not just that a lot of bugs were simply can't complete daily missions. I wish this developer would fix the bugs

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
I already extracted the file you give me(slot 50) into the save file of the game but it couldn't be loaded in the game,there is no slot 50.I downloaded version 0.8.5, do you know how to solve this problem bro.
first you have to create the save file. Open the game and save at slot 50. Then copy into the folder the new one and load it.

Kogovio

Jun 14, 2017
Hi , I'm stuck just after i get the black suit to go at the factory , I don't know where i can change lida and go in the factory

eminem1998

Feb 4, 2019
Try the attachment (slot 50): go right after loading the savegame one tile to the right (the stone) and wait around 10 seconds, the next scene should be the beginning of the abandoned house.
View attachment 367981
Thanks a lot for the save file bro but actually it's not the abandoned house scene i want, i already passed this scene in the game, the only scene that i have not completed due to bug is the scene with the 2 kids (Sam and his friend) in the abandoned house.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I've got stuck on the quest adding hobo to the farm, I've go the cloths from Tony and the tools from the mechanic. I've gone to see Lucas about the wood but he tells me to go and find the hunter in eh Forrest on the other side of the park. Where is that? Does he mean the Park by Lidas house? I've been through there and can't find anything.

****EDIT
Figured it out
Speak to Tony -> get overalls
Speak to Mechanic -> get tools and gloves
Go back to Farm and head right and right again to get to the forest village, go up through this village to get to the woodcutters house
Speak to Lucas (woodcutter)
Go back to Lidas house (from the start of the game)
Go up into the park
Go though park right to left to get to the lake.
The entrance to the Forrest isn't very clear, you need to enter the lake screen from the right and then go up and right again (by the bench and bin) and there is a path going right off the screen. its hidden by trees.

Last edited:

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
I've got stuck on the quest adding hobo to the farm, I've go the cloths from Tony and the tools from the mechanic. I've gone to see Lucas about the wood but he tells me to go and find the hunter in eh Forrest on the other side of the park. Where is that? Does he mean the Park by Lidas house? I've been through there and can't find anything.

****EDIT
Figured it out
Speak to Tony -> get overalls
Speak to Mechanic -> get tools and gloves
Go back to Farm and head right and right again to get to the forest village, go up through this village to get to the woodcutters house
Speak to Lucas (woodcutter)
Go back to Lidas house (from the start of the game)
Go up into the park
Go though park right to left to get to the lake.
The entrance to the Forrest isn't very clear, you need to enter the lake screen from the right and then go up and right again (by the bench and bin) and there is a path going right off the screen. its hidden by trees.
Go to the lake by the park and go up the path into the woods you know the one who has the dog that humps her while she is getting berries.

adsl2009

Mar 30, 2018
Please help me to find this location ??

i went to plant and grab that box near the gate.but i can't find this "office" in shopping area ???

help anyone ??? loc.PNG

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes