Tiriri

Jun 3, 2017
When i enter art class, my character dissapears and an error comes out every 3 sec, what can i do?

ScotColeman

Nov 11, 2018
Has anyone gotten an error when trying to enter the car show next to Marcus' garage? I keep getting a 'failed to load' message, and it still won't load after many retries..

MaleArtifex

Dec 28, 2017
Please help: I can’t catch the cat at the beach scene with Selina. I keep clicking on it, but nothing happens. I also tried to modify inventory, but there was no item as “cat” in it.

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
so how's the rape content on this game? looks like there are many repetition grinds so im wondering it there is many rape contents like her not really enjoying it or something similar. to those who played, how was it?

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
so how's the rape content on this game? looks like there are many repetition grinds so im wondering it there is many rape contents like her not really enjoying it or something similar. to those who played, how was it?
Quite a bit of rape, 90% of the game is rape or blackmail. the dialogue is pretty bad unfortunately, and the scenes are hit or miss with the way the dev rendered them.

outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
omg this teren guy makes me mad (if not for his amazing scenes i woudlnt play this) ..i had nightmares at ep1 i dont know there is somethingh wrong with his coding or scripting or whatever it is called (lol i still see dialogues from quests that are already done like the USB one)....errr anyway what im supposed to do after the beach event? because marcus doesn't have any new quests for me

Last edited:

Firecracker

Nov 26, 2017
omg this teren guy makes me mad (if not for his amazing scenes i woudlnt play this) ..i had nightmares at ep1 i dont know there is somethingh wrong with his coding or scripting or whatever it is called (lol i still see dialogues from quests that are already done like the USB one)....errr anyway what im supposed to do after the beach event? because marcus doesn't have any new quests for me
Everyone is having this problem. Myself included.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes