Tiriri

Jun 3, 2017
I cant get past the art classroom 4some part, i get error about char img missing pls help, or save after art class

outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
ok for the ones who couldnt progress (after the beach scene you have to download the latest version which a guy posted it few pages back you will find it its a mega link as for img missing you can always trick the game by naming another img with what the game wants

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
im stuck at the hobo and ellie leaving the apartment and i have to clean it. not sure if bugged or what because i dont see any trash left. when i try to go to ellie's room it just goes russian language.

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
im stuck at the hobo and ellie leaving the apartment and i have to clean it. not sure if bugged or what because i dont see any trash left. when i try to go to ellie's room it just goes russian language.

and i saw a thread saying its corrupted save or something if the fridge turns into a curtain which is exactly my problem as well. problem is, i reload several times and its still like that. yep, tried to reload the yesterday, redo it and then when those two leave the apartment the fridge turns into a curtain for some reason i need help

outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
if you seeing it in russian then you are playing an old version......and no there is no bug you probably missed some of the trash like the black spot its hard to spot sometimes...either way if you get thro this you will get stuck later on i recommend you to download latest one

anyway i got stuck now at the art class the buggy door doesn't want to open its the event right after the nurse scene any ideas??

Tiriri

Jun 3, 2017
Im stuck in art class. I did the picture renaming as stated here earlier and the teacher tells me to go behind the screen to change, there is a marker there, but when going there it just disappears and nothing happens. I cant talk to her again, no new markers where i should go and i cant leave the classrom either. Would be most grateful if someone could help me out..

Edit. It fixed itself by going back to the exact same spot again, even if the marker is gone, it seemed to do the trick..
Can you upload your character folder pls?

Reactions: Gelo

marry_marlin

Oct 11, 2017
Can anyone give me saves after the fishing I had completed that thing earlier. Now I have to play again please help me

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes