crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
I get stuck when i make a new game i get a scene where ellie comes in the house and i am with hobo and then theres a loading screen but i get stuck because it cant find it

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Hey folks. Sorry if someone already mentioned this but I had an idead and went with it and it seems to be working. Due to bugs and errors popping up at the very start of the game during the card game i was about to give up playing this and then i thought if changing the name encoding on japanese games works maybe using it to change to cyrllic on this game would help. And it seems to have worked. just open the archive in winrar. go to options, name encoding, 1251 cyrillic and give it a shot yourselves. Im pretty well into it and havent had any of the mssing file,pic,soumd etc pop ups. hope this helps.

Reactions: Valronn

metien

Jul 7, 2019
I stucked
"Talk with Hunter. Go for a walk with the dog and pick berries. "
I can't looking for this. Some one help me

Devil7

Jun 22, 2017
guys i cant get the second school dress when the principal says he will choose the dress for me

wpg_stud

Oct 2, 2019
First time posting sorry if do/say something wrong. I'm stuck on day 28, I cant afford the suit (I have $56 and it costs $150) because I've been spending so much on taking the bus ($10 each way every day). How can I make money? is there a way to pass time so I can work and save money?

May 8, 2019
First time posting sorry if do/say something wrong. I'm stuck on day 28, I cant afford the suit (I have $56 and it costs $150) because I've been spending so much on taking the bus ($10 each way every day). How can I make money? is there a way to pass time so I can work and save money?
Only way to make money is stripping. Though , you can use save editor.

Reactions: wpg_stud

dragon3567

Aug 14, 2018
Hello, can anybody give me a save after meeting with olga and big ray in v0.3 ?
I have the bug where big ray isn't showing and I can't go to marcus

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Can someone share a link for this save to fix a bug with Big Ray? From here https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-ep-2-v0-8-8-terebonkoff.523/post-1582330
But it feels impossible to find this magic save 20 now... :cry:

EDIT: Just found 0.4 version on another site, got save 20 from there, managed to load it in my current version on the game, played again from the beach scenes aaaaaand... nothing, same crap, big ray doesn't appear... ffs, I don't think this game doesn't worth it really...

Attaching the save, just in case it will help somebody. If so, share a save after the bugged scene please...

Okay, I played this save in 0.4 version and it worked... Here is a save (as file41) just after a dialog with Big Ray. He basically said you should get money for car repair and talk to marcus about it. You have to go to Office first and then to Marcus in garage.

PS So Marcus leave you 10 bucks and you have to buy a razor for 50, great... At least it is possible to go work for Rose right away...

Last edited:
Reactions: vMKx7 and ur9ce
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes