RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018
Iam at the Police Station after the Rape in the Woods. I cant proceed. After moving in the the interrogation room, the police officers starts moving and stops right before the chair. Nothing happens after this? How can i fix that shit?

dragon3567

Aug 14, 2018
Can someone share a link for this save to fix a bug with Big Ray? From here https://f95zone.to/threads/lidas-adventures-ep-2-v0-8-8-terebonkoff.523/post-1582330
But it feels impossible to find this magic save 20 now... :cry:

EDIT: Just found 0.4 version on another site, got save 20 from there, managed to load it in my current version on the game, played again from the beach scenes aaaaaand... nothing, same crap, big ray doesn't appear... ffs, I don't think this game doesn't worth it really...

Attaching the save, just in case it will help somebody. If so, share a save after the bugged scene please...

Okay, I played this save in 0.4 version and it worked... Here is a save (as file41) just after a dialog with Big Ray. He basically said you should get money for car repair and talk to marcus about it. You have to go to Office first and then to Marcus in garage.

PS So Marcus leave you 10 bucks and you have to buy a razor for 50, great... At least it is possible to go work for Rose right away...
Thank you fot the save

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
He has health problems, but he should be back to work soon.
Hello friend, how do you get this information ? I canceled my patreon subscrition cause I don't want to pay for nothing. Since september he's not giving a sign of life. It's too bad cause the game is really awesome.

Reactions: LarryF

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Hello friend, how do you get this information ? I canceled my patreon subscrition cause I don't want to pay for nothing. Since september he's not giving a sign of life. It's too bad cause the game is really awesome.
Hi, DecentMonkey said it, they're kind of friends

Jul 23, 2018
I think my biggest complain is the broken english. Like, it doesnt have to be perfect but at least make it understandable. I could spend 5 minutes reading some of the lines and not understand what's being said. Other then that no complaints really.

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
However the game has a lot of downsides I still like it a lot. I really hope that this episode will conclude with pregnancy. Preferably with humper, but Hobo is nice too. So Dima could have a nice little surprise after he comes back ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluerubber
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes