defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Do you play with officer Selina or you play it with Lida? If you play it with Lida,then you can't put the password,you need to check everything in the room,then find the box and use it to go to the other places and rooms and eventually find the room where is the laptop - after that go back from that room,see where is the box and use it again to go back and when you go back to the door of laboratory and press it,Lida will put the password automatically - you don't (and you can't) need to put the password if you play with Lida,you can do this only with officer Selina!
how i can play as Lida in laboratory??
I always play as Selina.
There is a way to play the same path as Lida?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
how i can play as Lida in laboratory??
I always play as Selina.
There is a way to play the same path as Lida?
Officer Selina has been captured and later after that(until you continue to play in the city with Lida),Lida will start to thing what happen and will decide do go and investigate!After you do all you need and take a suit for that,you can go to the laboratory as Lida(until night,if i'm not wrong) and start to play there with her - that's how you can play with Lida in the laboratory! Hope,this helps you!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Officer Selina has been captured and later after that(until you continue to play in the city with Lida),Lida will start to thing what happen and will decide do go and investigate!After you do all you need and take a suit for that,you can go to the laboratory as Lida(until night,if i'm not wrong) and start to play there with her - that's how you can play with Lida in the laboratory! Hope,this helps you!
I know that because i playd using the saves from 0.6 version... but if i start to play from the beginning when Lida start to investigate she must g to Tony store to find the correct clothes... I go to Tony store and the Quest is on but the door is closed and there is no way to open...
How to open the Tony office door?
in the saves fron version 0.6 works but...
I decided to start from the beginning because i want all saves that starts before any of the great scenes of this game
but I 'm stuck at the door of the Tony office

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I know that because i playd using the saves from 0.6 version... but if i start to play from the beginning when Lida start to investigate she must g to Tony store to find the correct clothes... I go to Tony store and the Quest is on but the door is closed and there is no way to open...
How to open the Tony office door?
in the saves fron version 0.6 works but...
I decided to start from the beginning because i want all saves that starts before any of the great scenes of this game
but I 'm stuck at the door of the Tony office

Well,I'm sorry,but i didn't have this problem and didn't start from the beginning(I play my saves and didn't have problems for now),so i can't help you with that! May be,there has a bug if you start from the beginning,i don't know - you need to ask someone else for that,who know and can help you!

Scofield82

Nov 21, 2017
The day after the scene with Hobo I go to work at the cosmetics company and the boss does not appear anywhere and I can not leave the building. Is it a bug or do I have to do something? Thank you.

tommygeil1968

Dec 24, 2019
hello merry chrismas to all
i played the ep 1 and now i stucked...how can i take the documents down?
please help...i liked this game and i want to play ep 2 after i finished the first, thx

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
Abandoned game indeed as well as many! No news on Patreon page since September ... pitiful and sad. I hope the developer is in good health at least.

Life goes on. :cry:

unnamed.gif

Reactions: camelot22

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Hey guys, i need help ! after joining the cosmetic company and going through all the uniform inspections by the boss, for the first time i had the choice to whether wear a top underneath the coat or not, i chose not to wear it and went upstairs, but there is nothing to do here and i cant leave the building, i talked to everybody on all floors yet nothing ! what the hell should i do ? is it a bug or am i missing something ?!

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Hey guys, i need help ! after joining the cosmetic company and going through all the uniform inspections by the boss, for the first time i had the choice to whether wear a top underneath the coat or not, i chose not to wear it and went upstairs, but there is nothing to do here and i cant leave the building, i talked to everybody on all floors yet nothing ! what the hell should i do ? is it a bug or am i missing something ?!
Don't you get the option to work in your office on the top right side of the map? That's what you should do iirc.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Hi, does anyone have a fix patch for this ? this when she's going to the auto show for the first time, or if you have the file can send it to me ? thanks.
this is a great game but too many bugs ! game.jpg

necronlord

Oct 27, 2019
Hi guys, I would like to ask you for help because I'm stuck! I am in the second episode version 0.5 practically after giving the deposition in the police station, I spoke with the guard to try to steal the camera but once I got out, I go to sam (the photographer's son) who sends me to the beach but not I manage to pass because the guards block my way, I go to the place appointed by the guard but he does not allow me to enter, I go to the station again and he tells me that I have to go from elli to home, but this is still under seizure! what should I do???

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I don't remember but maybe you have to go to mama rosa or in a different RED Light street
try to go everywhere :)

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes