defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
So the solution is to start the game from scratch by following the walkthrough?
yes but do not forget to save every new quest... or you will remain stuck again because in the walk there are not all the clues.. walkthrough is only focused to the story...

where is 0.8 walkthrough?

BossGr

Jan 21, 2018
you have missed to do something in the previous 2 or 3 quests
or you are playng with a wrong save files that comes with bug

I'm sure that 0.6 saves are buggy
yes but do not forget to save every new quest... or you will remain stuck again because in the walk there are not all the clues.. walkthrough is only focused to the story...

where is 0.8 walkthrough?
I use this walkthrough I found here (it is more detailed than what is on the first page). Screenshot_20200106-122656.png

necronlord

Oct 27, 2019
I talk to the woman she leaves but the big ray does not appear (Lida 'talks about the big ray Olga goes away, Lida' walks to the edge of the street and nobody comes) if anyone can help me with some save game after the conversation with big ray i appreciate it very much (compressed version).
your vesion have a bug, unfortunately I don't have that save but if you have patience browsing the previous pages you will find who has loaded their save, so you can use those

BossGr

Jan 21, 2018
your vesion have a bug, unfortunately I don't have that save but if you have patience browsing the previous pages you will find who has loaded their save, so you can use those
I downloaded several saves here that are after the conversation with big ray, but when I put in the save folder of the game it does not appear for me to play

Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
Hello its there a chance that i can get all the renders ? like from ep 2 and 1 ? i've seen it on patreon rn but since its abandoned for the moment i dont feel like paying 20$ for them :D

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Hello its there a chance that i can get all the renders ? like from ep 2 and 1 ? i've seen it on patreon rn but since its abandoned for the moment i dont feel like paying 20$ for them :D
All the images for 2 are in the .../www/img/pictures folder. You just need to see them.

For Ep1, it is only in a *.exe file so no way for me to unpack it.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
can someone send me this file please ?
img/characters/%24busandtruck2.png
Had the same problem (marcus car show) but was able to fix it. Just look in the named folder for an image called "bus and truck 2.png" and remove (rename) the spaces and the game should be able to load the image. Hope it works for you too!

adsl2009

Mar 30, 2018
EP 2 0.9.0 PC/v0.8.8Android +EP 1 torrent
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EP 1
apk LidasAdventures-EP1v1.1CE-the66.apk (305.29 Mb)
zip Lidas_Adventures_EP1_v1.2.7.zip (1.21 Gb)
pdf lidas_Adventures_Walkthrough_EP1.pdf (770.42 Kb)
EP 2
zip Lidas Adventures EP 2 0.9.0.zip (2.33 Gb)
apk LidasAdventures-EP2v0.8.8-Eng-the66.apk (939.11 Mb)
zip Save_end_0.6.zip (2.14 Mb)
pdf lidas_Adventures_Walkthrough_EP2.pdf (677.34 Kb)

Anroid only (v0.8.8EP2)+EP1
Please seed !

jden

Apr 2, 2019
Had the same problem (marcus car show) but was able to fix it. Just look in the named folder for an image called "bus and truck 2.png" and remove (rename) the spaces and the game should be able to load the image. Hope it works for you too!
I tried but it doesn't fix. Do someone have the save after that scene or some other solution ?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes