Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
hi, does anyone has the save file for AFTER the interrogation room ?i got stock an none of the bugfixes work. i need the save file after the interrogation event, after being rescued from the house near the beach.

umby

May 27, 2017
one of my favorite games has been abandoned, the problem is that I don't see anything like this around. Some idea??

dormachate

Jan 17, 2020
help i'm stuck in the elie quest i cant return home and i cant find anything around the bar

resolved there was just a dog stuck on a wall and i miss him

Last edited:
May 8, 2019
I see that so many players have a problem with bugs.If you guys play according to walkthrough you shouldn't have any problem. Especially don't walk around the town while you have a quest. This is my suggestion. If a mod remark this in the op it'd be better for everyone.

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018

Yes!!! Great news! Come back with everything Mr. Tereman! Certainly Lida's looks forward to being pumped again as soon as possible! And the people are grateful! lol

\O/ \ó/ \O/ \o/ \ó/ \o/

unnamed.gif

Reactions: Mt78 and blink66

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
As I said many times this game is not abandoned my 0.9 version works great
without bugs
I do not understand why in this site was marked as abandoned
I will post fixing bud for version 0-9-- just ask if you need

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
As I said many times this game is not abandoned my 0.9 version works great
without bugs
I will post fixing bud for version 0-9-- just ask if you need
Can you upload v.0.9 pls ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It works like this. If the dev hasn't posted anything over the game's official site which is its patreon page for three months it gets the Abandoned prefix. This isn't a death sentence tho. When/If a new update is released and arrives here the prefix is of course removed. The guy was gone since september without a words so... Abandoned.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
It works like this. If the dev hasn't posted anything over the game's official site which is its patreon page for three months it gets the Abandoned prefix. This isn't a death sentence tho. When/If a new update is released and arrives here the prefix is of course removed. The guy was gone since september without a words so... Abandoned.
but now there is a post from the dev and the patreon page still receive subscriptions..
I have subscribed in this month so the game is not abandoned.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes