Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
if you are calm with this game you will definitely get nervous, you are back in town for a long time without any help,the solution is simple, DELETE GAME. there are many games with better sex scenes without having to break your head.(sorry my english)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
can someone confirm there is no bug when i use these bugfixes?

played lidas adventures some time ago. it was fun but run into A LOT of bugs and stucked multiple times. had to rename files and used saves from different ppl to continue. so i guess i missed scenes.
would like to give this game a second chance...
I have started from the beginning the version 0.9
and after put the bugfix that i have posted there is no more bugs...

some old save comes with somthibg wrong and this can cause bug.
if you start a new game there are no bugs...

in some case there are hidden clue that can be missed. If you miss some clue you will remain stucked on!

you have to save before any quest in order to roll back for find a solution that cause the "stuck" event

Reactions: Wild Red

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
I have started from the beginning the version 0.9
and after put the bugfix that i have posted there is no more bugs...

some old save comes with somthibg wrong and this can cause bug.
if you start a new game there are no bugs...

in some case there are hidden clue that can be missed. If you miss some clue you will remain stucked on!

you have to save before any quest in order to roll back for find a solution that cause the "stuck" event
first page says Episode 2 v0.8.8 . is there a difference between 0.9 and the version which is offered here ?
or where can I get 0.9 ?

and thanks man :)

NicoO_O

Jan 24, 2020
:(I can't run even though downloads I've tried many options this . When it the window just closes and when I click

" Take me to the downloads "

meybal

Aug 25, 2019
Tell me the passage Christmas party at the bar?
Downloaded the passage, but got stuck here:

Photostudio (Box) - Clothing store (Tony) - Red Admiral (Jacob) - Clothing store (Tony) - Red Admiral - Bar (Lana) - Red Admiral (Quest "rabbit ears") - Bar (Lana, give the rabbit ears) - Westward (Tara, hostel) - Lake (Santa) - Westward (Kate, parking) - Bar (Photosession) - Bar (A party) - Garage (Playing for Ray) - Park - Westward (Take the battery) - Garage (Marcus) - Bar (By car).

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Tell me the passage Christmas party at the bar?
Downloaded the passage, but got stuck here:

Photostudio (Box) - Clothing store (Tony) - Red Admiral (Jacob) - Clothing store (Tony) - Red Admiral - Bar (Lana) - Red Admiral (Quest "rabbit ears") - Bar (Lana, give the rabbit ears) - Westward (Tara, hostel) - Lake (Santa) - Westward (Kate, parking) - Bar (Photosession) - Bar (A party) - Garage (Playing for Ray) - Park - Westward (Take the battery) - Garage (Marcus) - Bar (By car).
is this episode 1?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Ep. 1 works fine here... if you have problems there are 2 options:
1 you have miss something
2 your game folder or save file is corrupted

I suggest to start back about 2 Or 3 quests earlier

also ep2 works fine here

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes