Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Ahoj , Hello

I have a question
Lida's Adventures v9.0 is out, can someone update the ?
f95zone.to ,

(" Take me to the downloads"( mega link ) "
Where did you see that ? Last post from Terebonkoff was posted on the 13th February.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Ahoj , Hello

I have a question
Lida's Adventures v9.0 is out, can someone update the ?
f95zone.to ,

(" Take me to the downloads"( mega link ) "
How about you check a couple of pages back? I reposted this not too long ago with 0.9

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
hi guys, i have a question, in the ep2 at the end of the first day in the wlakthrough they said after the punishement from the boss you got a scene with hobo when you get home but i can't see it. and the day after they say when i get home i should have a letter at the entrance but i don't get it either.. what do i have to do to have those scene ?

May 16, 2017
He posted in january that he is back, i really liked this game at the very beggining, before the remodel. The young blond girl is one my fav characters, is there any new content of her in the last versions? I stopped playing long time ago.

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
any news about new update after 13th feb
"Sorry for the silence. We have a strong infection in the city. My family and I are very ill. But now I am completely healthy. I am already finishing work on the renderings and plan to start working on the game code in about a week. Thank you for your concern." - I ask him about the progress and he answer me this on his Patreon Page. It was 03 days ago.

Reactions: Rolax

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
"Sorry for the silence. We have a strong infection in the city. My family and I are very ill. But now I am completely healthy. I am already finishing work on the renderings and plan to start working on the game code in about a week. Thank you for your concern." - I ask him about the progress and he answer me this on his Patreon Page. It was 03 days ago.
Strong infection of Corona virus

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
when I first played this one, I thought, another Sarah's Life clone and that for me is "entertainment", I know its not a serious game and there will be tons of silly situations, and sometimes hot scenes.
but to be a success I really think the game should be smaller and not exaggerate too much. after the farm I didnt enjoy it anymore and I skipped the last few updates. Not sure what this abandoned tag means, but I hope the dev can finish the game and start something new, and with the experience of this game the next one can be even better.

Demoncrawler

Apr 27, 2017
Really funny that the intro of the game on the first page is still bad as hell. He tried to use some fancy words but failed. If you suck at english then keep it simple otherwise you'll just make it worse.

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
Lida06.png
BREAKING NEWS FROM PATREON !!

Mar 15 at 7:24am

Dear friends.

At the moment, I have completely finished working on renderings and animations. At the moment, the game has already added more than 400 renders and about 15 animations. This brings the release of the new version of the game very close. Tomorrow I will start working with the game code and translating the game text. Thanks to your patience, I was able to set up the workflow and speed up the work on the project. Unfortunately, due to a long illness, I am temporarily forced to work alone, so I had to change the entire workflow very much. The release of the new version is scheduled for the end of this month. So until the end of the second episode of the game there will be a few small updates that will be released with a small time interval.. Thank you to developers like Astaros and DecentMonkey for not letting me down and helping me get back to work, I really appreciate it. And of course, many thanks to all of you for supporting my project.

Your Tereman.

Lida08.png
Lida07.png

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019
View attachment 587489
BREAKING NEWS FROM PATREON !!

Mar 15 at 7:24am

Dear friends.

At the moment, I have completely finished working on renderings and animations. At the moment, the game has already added more than 400 renders and about 15 animations. This brings the release of the new version of the game very close. Tomorrow I will start working with the game code and translating the game text. Thanks to your patience, I was able to set up the workflow and speed up the work on the project. Unfortunately, due to a long illness, I am temporarily forced to work alone, so I had to change the entire workflow very much. The release of the new version is scheduled for the end of this month. So until the end of the second episode of the game there will be a few small updates that will be released with a small time interval.. Thank you to developers like Astaros and DecentMonkey for not letting me down and helping me get back to work, I really appreciate it. And of course, many thanks to all of you for supporting my project.

Your Tereman.

View attachment 587491
View attachment 587490
Nice pictures
Is in the first pic Lida looking on a horse cock?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes