Remus81

Mar 1, 2020
Does anyone have any working save for the game - beach-house-big ray?

Because I checked them all and everyone crashes in the game. And I have no patience to start from the beginning of the game.

Remus81

Mar 1, 2020
this game is not bugged.. or better there is some bug but it comes when you forget to do somenthing
if you forgot to do something in the past saves you will stuck because the game need that you do ALL THE Quest (you cannot miss any one or you will remain soon or later:: stuck!)... also some not important event that you have missed can cause a falling path where you will remain in forever loop without any possibilities to continue the game.
if this is the case i really suggest to start from a previous saved file

If you save everything BEFORE a new QUEST comes you will be able to continue the game.
save is free so save everytime you see a new quest

SAVE BEFORE A QUEST START IS A MUST in this game
because the MC said what you must do to advance in the story.

...when the save slots are full you just create a duplicate of rgw save folder and continue to save

...I have about 3 or 4 save duplicate folders inside the game as duplicate with chronology :)

This is one of the best game that i have played.
The game has a bug. This is a bug from v.0.3 where Big Ray does not drive up to the house on a motorcycle. Although I have to save from the beach, I repeat this episode many times, Big Ray is not even once. And you stay in a place without the possibility to continue playing ...

Is there anyone here who can help in some way in solving this problem?

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The game has a bug. This is a bug from v.0.3 where Big Ray does not drive up to the house on a motorcycle. Although I have to save from the beach, I repeat this episode many times, Big Ray is not even once. And you stay in a place without the possibility to continue playing ...

Is there anyone here who can help in some way in solving this problem?
this bug is caused by something that you forgot to do in the previous quests
I do not remember now but i have solved this just go back to samo previous save...

as i just said you have to save before every quest and will be easy to found the clue

Remus81

Mar 1, 2020
I did everything in accordance with the guide. So I can't forget about something. It's hard. I have a save of the game. Although now it crashes audio.

Zrzut ekranu (3).png

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I did everything in accordance with the guide. So I can't forget about something. It's hard. I have a save of the game. Although now it crashes audio.

View attachment 589224
Your version Is not good.
You have to download latest version (09) and install the bugfix files that are somewhere in this post...
I ha posted the correct bugfix.. so if you search arround my post you will get those files

I have stopped to play this game for so long due to the delay of the update
and I'm waiting for the new version that according with Patreon page will be ready at the end of this month or in the first week of April.

Remus81

Mar 1, 2020
Thank you for answering. I have already found a solution to my problem. It took a while to scramble the forum but it worked. Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience and my poor english.

Remus81

Mar 1, 2020
You may have some tasks not completed in the game. That's why you're stuck. Look for quests in the game or download saved games - they are somewhere available on the forum.

katcando

Mar 23, 2020
I love this game but can only play on public but its so much fun i pick what i would do lol do you have other games like this

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Wouldn't mind if this one was really abandonned. I mean, who would have missed Lida's stupidity ? hahahaha

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I miss Lida.Not her stupidity, but her sluttiness and her model.She is IMO a very nice and hot model.
I'll give you that. That's why I only download it for the renders now.I stopped playing it on the 3rd update of the 2nd episode. My eyes were bleeding. LMAO.

TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
I miss Lida.Not her stupidity, but her sluttiness and her model.She is IMO a very nice and hot model.
Yeah the model is super hot and he puts effort in his renders.
If I were him I would drop the game and just release a comic.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes