Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
TODAY'S MESSAGE FROM DEV:
"I'm already in the middle of a code path. There were a lot of changes to the game. I had to create even more game renderers in the process of coding the game. The game is oversaturated and because of this, each step is even more difficult. I think this is the biggest game on this game engine, it's time to finish developing the second episode. I'll be finished soon. This update should be a completely new experience. I tried to add a lot of new things to it. I hope you get a chance to play it. xD "

It's taking too long for the next update, but it looks promising. Little more patience guys :cool:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
TODAY'S MESSAGE FROM DEV:
"I'm already in the middle of a code path. There were a lot of changes to the game. I had to create even more game renderers in the process of coding the game. The game is oversaturated and because of this, each step is even more difficult. I think this is the biggest game on this game engine, it's time to finish developing the second episode. I'll be finished soon. This update should be a completely new experience. I tried to add a lot of new things to it. I hope you get a chance to play it. xD "

It's taking too long for the next update, but it looks promising. Little more patience guys :cool:
I was excited :p

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
Lida09.png

POSTED TODAY IN HIS PATREON PAGE :

FAST NEWS

Dear friends.

I'm sorry for my silence. The situation with COVID-19 made adjustments to my work. I had to urgently adapt to the new working conditions. And naturally take measures to protect my family. At the moment, I have decided to completely self-isolate myself, which is what I wish you to do.

While working on game coding, there were a lot of problems slowing down the development process, so I did not have time to make the release at the end of the month as planned. But I have already resolved all the difficulties that have arisen and am now approaching the release. Therefore, I will not call the exact dates, and I will just finish the game. During the coding process, i had to increase the number of renders and animations in the game. This version will have a record number of animations for me, and they will be of a completely different quality than before. There are already more than 500 new renders and most likely there will be more than 600 by the time of release. And there will be about 20 animations in this version. I also processed all the renderings of the second episode completely, and I tried to remove all the noise and some graphic jambs from all the old renderings. I hope you like what you will see soon.

See you soon, friends. Don't get sick and be healthy.

Your Tereman.

Camaleonte

Dec 26, 2018
they are random images that will not be in the game. he gave it to us to remind us of him. He is working and the continuation of the story will soon come out. He hadn't given up but I had taken off his patreon.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Wow... it has been so long, I already forgot about this game. Came here by "accident".
And the new pictures are really something else... seems like even though it has been a long time, he really did put in a lot of work and risen to new levels of quality. And his english improved a lot (like mine ;P ), I hope its to be seen within the game too, caus I remember the english in Lidas Adventure was worse than mine at the time... xD

I am really excited to see this come back!!!

Is the weird Hobo still gonna be there? ;D

Nov 26, 2016
This excuse is used by many devs these days, but nevertheless I'm glad that Lida isn't dead :)
Yeah but those devs haven't suffered as Terebonkoff has. His last update was on 2019-07-07 so this poor man has been dealing with securing his family from COVID before anyone even knew it existed.

:4Head:

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes