defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have just posted the bugfix just go to the post and download
do you know how to use torrent magnet link?
if not you need a tutorial ... just search on google or youtube for tutorials

SV_PO

Apr 12, 2020
I only have 2 questions
Sorry to bother . I have a question ,
1>)Is there such a thing as a real guide for this game
2>)is there have any quest log ?

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I only have 2 questions
Sorry to bother . I have a question ,
1>)Is there such a thing as a real guide for this game
2>)is there have any quest log ?
1)Besides the walkthroughs on the first page?
2)Don't think so
3) I know you didn't ask,but let me tell you : episode 1 has a gallery,but you can't use the saves here to unlock it, only by playing it and episode 2 is lacking one,so my suggestion to you is to save before the scenes in order so you can view them later.

Have fun playing!(y)

Reactions: SV_PO

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I don't know what to do after the scene on the beach when Olga comes and says I have three days to pay
I remember an old game version used to glitch in this scene. What should happen is the guy with the motorcycle showing up. But sometimes he doesn't and then the game is stuck. Load a saveame and try to play through this scene again.

Bugs like this are why you should remember to save your game once every 10-15 minutes. RPGM is notorious for this crap.

Aug 22, 2019
I remember an old game version used to glitch in this scene. What should happen is the guy with the motorcycle showing up. But sometimes he doesn't and then the game is stuck. Load a saveame and try to play through this scene again.

Bugs like this are why you should remember to save your game once every 10-15 minutes. RPGM is notorious for this crap.
Do you have a save from this moment?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Hands down This is the best rpgm I played , anything as rich as it ?
Lily of the valley, Manila shaw, A new dawn, Angelica origins and Anna's affection are all female protags who get gradually corrupted and put into bad situations, all play better then lida with lots of content and good animations.
Fashion business is similar but not rpgm, some of the best animated scenes and huge content but abit grindy at times tho not too bad.

Lust epidemic is similar to these tho a Male porotag who corrupts the women around him, great story and animations plus its complete, they also have a new one out with lots of content.

I really enjoyed lidas but alot of bugs killed the game and he stopped animating alot of scenes that should have been so was a little disappointing plus turned parts grindy compared to episode 1 which I loved.
Anyway enjoy these games :)

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes