Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Sorry I know, many have asked allready, but it may be because of my bad English. I don't understand: Is there a workaround for the frozen Game in the Police Station after the Rape? I don't have an older version, if this is the only solution.
THanks for your help in advance

Last edited:

Baltika

Jun 23, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm playing in 1 episode and I need to find a neighbor in the Red light district to pick up his envelopes, but when he goes outside, nothing happens, no dialogue and other things, what to do?

Update: In general, thanks for the help, I figured it out myself

Last edited:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I think it's either a .json file or your OpenGL driver (if it looks like this all the time)

There isn't much to work with in your screenshot but you could try to get through the scene in an older version of Lidas Adventures. There are way to many weird bugs in this game :eek:

bugs? you mean virus?
should I download any program?

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
What do you guys use to take screenshots in this game? The main character and Selina are smoking hot and I want to take screenshots of them, but my FRAPS doesn't detect the game at all - instead it detects my browser.

Also, would be grateful if someone could link me to 0.9. Thanks. :)

Sep 14, 2019
Progress wit tia is not working... Some one pls help.. I talk about the problem with rick then its said talk to tia she wil invite her home but this is not triggered

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
the Walkthrough tells me this:
Photostudio (Box) - Clothing store (Tony) - Red Admiral (Jacob) - Clothing store (Tony) - Red Admiral - Bar (Lana) - Red Admiral (Quest "rabbit ears") - Bar (Lana, give the rabbit ears) - Westward (Tara, hostel) - Lake (Santa) - Westward (Kate, parking)

But going back to Westward I don't know what to do, where is kate?
could someone help me ??

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
Photostudio (Box) - Clothing store (Tony) - Red Admiral (Jacob) - Clothing store (Tony) - Red Admiral - Bar (Lana) - Red Admiral (Quest "rabbit ears") - Bar (Lana, give the rabbit ears) - Westward (Tara, hostel) - Lake (Santa) - Westward (Kate, parking)

could someone help me ??
plz help me:(

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020

could someone help me ??
does anyone have a save that is after this point?

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I stuck when quest envelopes, after give to jacob (RED Admiral), and fat joe.

I can't sent to lana, tony momy or red light district. Help

Dragon7756

Jan 27, 2020
Hi, I have a problem because the game has failed and I don't know what now, when I have to go to school and 3 children stand in front of the class and I don't know what to do, please help

Bikash12

Apr 5, 2020
Guyz i have a problem in strt of the game
It says loading error
Failed to load .imgeventindicators/down.png
Andriod

Sethxxx

Aug 28, 2018
1)Besides the walkthroughs on the first page?
2)Don't think so
3) I know you didn't ask,but let me tell you : episode 1 has a gallery,but you can't use the saves here to unlock it, only by playing it and episode 2 is lacking one,so my suggestion to you is to save before the scenes in order so you can view them later.

Have fun playing!(y)
where i can find gallery in the game?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes