Lovirathour

Apr 28, 2020
Can anybody help me. After day 1 at the office the boss destroys the flower top. The next day going to the office Lida says she has to go to Tony to get a new dress. But when i go to Tony i don't get a new dress. He only say "Hi Lida". What do i have to do?
Their is a dress sign on cloths click on that sign and you got dress

Lovirathour

Apr 28, 2020
Yupp. Happend to me to.........cheated in a new dress........Worked like a charm on the first day with the new dress, after that there is no boss at all, also downloaded a save from here, after the beach rape, well.........cant enter the key point's of the beach to get the camera back for a quest, either this game has a serious bug "infection" or it just reacts "allergically" to the savegame editor(in moderate use).

Lovirathour

Apr 28, 2020
After talk to ellie for dog quest she asked to go to the bar and find dogs.but after finding the dogs I can't get in the house.

Any suggestions? please...

Lovirathour

Apr 28, 2020
When i talked to ellie for dog quest she asked to go to the bar and find dogs.but after finding the dogs I can't get in the house.

Any suggestions? please....

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Is the 0.8.8 update really a standalone? Why do we only have 0.8.5 for the main download in the OP? Does anyone know how to install v0.8.8?

ruichen

May 30, 2017
quick question i installed the 0.8.8 file however ounce the game is launched i do not see a change in the version on title screen. It still shows 0.8.5

simron

Mar 12, 2020
I have no idea what to do in Episode 2. I go to the spunk bank day after day after day and nothing new happens. Im without the red top, and done some hanky spanky with the ugly boss dude but I cant trigger anything new. I cant get any other work anywhere around the map that I can find, and I cant go out at night. Whoredome is 27. Any help to nudge me in the right direction would be appreciated.
I know this is late... but were u able to solve... asking because i am stuck same way.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes