Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Alright, i'm patient. D'accord, je suis patient.
Can you give us an upload, please. Pouvez-vous nous donner un téléchargement, s'il vous plait
Sois patient jeune padawan ;) Quelqu'un va finir par le partager dans les heures/jours à venir.

A little patience, young padawan ;) Someone will eventually share it in the upcoming hours/days.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Important!!!
Do not install the game in C:\ Program Files \Lidas Adventures EP2 , because of insufficient administrator rights in the game may not work saving. The user may not have the rights to make changes inside the Program files folder.
When installing on the path
C:\Game\Lidas Adventures EP2
saving in the game works.

If you have already installed the game, you can do the following.
- go to the game folder properties
-go to the Security tab.
-select the Users
-change the rights; you need to add full access.

Dear friends.
Thank you so much for your patience.
is now available for download. The game currently released in version 0.9.4. Version 0.9.6 will also be released this month. Updates will come in the form of a small installer, which will automatically update the game to a newer version. Do not delete the game until the next update. The game has wholly redesigned 6000 renderers, now even ancient images in the game will look much better. The game will no longer be used, and the animation will be used full-motion video. Literally, in the next update, all the spirits in the game, including those previously used, will be reworked into videos and can be called up in the game at any time. Please leave your comments about changes in the game. This is very important to me. All bugfixes will also be released very quickly in the form of small patches with fixes. Today I had to go to work with the new game installer of the game, so if you have any difficulties installing on your devices, please contact me immediately.
For a very long time, I could not fully return to the game development, and this was prevented and continues to be hindered by many factors. The current situation in the world has made it even more difficult for me. But now I optimize the process of creating renders and videos, and partially maximize the process of creating game code, even though I am currently working on the game absolutely one. The next step is to work with the installer of the game and further fixes as well as a stable release of new releases. For this reason, I did not compress the game renderers to remove all the unnecessary difficulties with creating a project. Now it will be much easier for me to make quick fixes to the game. Recently, I even planned to leave the development of the game on this engine and transfer it to RenPy for faster work, but many of you asked me not to change the style of the game and leave it on the game engine RPG Maker MV. Therefore, I decided to completely change the style of the game in the new project and completely abandon pixel characters and environments for more immersion in the game. I have already started working on creating a platform for a new game. In the new project, I try to remove all the shortcomings identified in this project and finally add a lot of new ideas that I could not add to this project because of its excessive size. In a sense, I'm currently experimenting on the second episode of the game to leave only the best in the next game.
Your Tireman

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
here gentlemen, have fun

Important!!!
Do not install the game in C:\ Program Files \Lidas Adventures EP2 , because of insufficient administrator rights in the game may not work saving. The user may not have the rights to make changes inside the Program files folder.
When installing on the path
C:\Game\Lidas Adventures EP2
saving in the game works.

If you have already installed the game, you can do the following.
- go to the game folder properties
-go to the Security tab.
-select the Users
-change the rights; you need to add full access.

Dear friends.
Thank you so much for your patience.
is now available for download. The game currently released in version 0.9.4. Version 0.9.6 will also be released this month. Updates will come in the form of a small installer, which will automatically update the game to a newer version. Do not delete the game until the next update. The game has wholly redesigned 6000 renderers, now even ancient images in the game will look much better. The game will no longer be used, and the animation will be used full-motion video. Literally, in the next update, all the spirits in the game, including those previously used, will be reworked into videos and can be called up in the game at any time. Please leave your comments about changes in the game. This is very important to me. All bugfixes will also be released very quickly in the form of small patches with fixes. Today I had to go to work with the new game installer of the game, so if you have any difficulties installing on your devices, please contact me immediately.
For a very long time, I could not fully return to the game development, and this was prevented and continues to be hindered by many factors. The current situation in the world has made it even more difficult for me. But now I optimize the process of creating renders and videos, and partially maximize the process of creating game code, even though I am currently working on the game absolutely one. The next step is to work with the installer of the game and further fixes as well as a stable release of new releases. For this reason, I did not compress the game renderers to remove all the unnecessary difficulties with creating a project. Now it will be much easier for me to make quick fixes to the game. Recently, I even planned to leave the development of the game on this engine and transfer it to RenPy for faster work, but many of you asked me not to change the style of the game and leave it on the game engine RPG Maker MV. Therefore, I decided to completely change the style of the game in the new project and completely abandon pixel characters and environments for more immersion in the game. I have already started working on creating a platform for a new game. In the new project, I try to remove all the shortcomings identified in this project and finally add a lot of new ideas that I could not add to this project because of its excessive size. In a sense, I'm currently experimenting on the second episode of the game to leave only the best in the next game.
Your Tireman

Google Drive

Reactions: Krull and blink66
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes