Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
So no new scenes, thats cool if the game has been improved and there are more and better animated scenes, its a very big game so i will give this a go but from the start when all improvements have been done. Hope its enjoyable as i did like playing it way back so will keep my eye on the progress.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The renders are great, the scenes itself are lewd and fit my tastes perfectly but man is the gameplay annoying. All this blinking and animated stuff is nauseating. And each update it is getting worse.
Luckily you can view the pictures and watch the movies without issues and obstacles. Strange to say that the pictures seem to be sorted backwards.
This game would be a perfect candidate for a renpy-remake.

Anyway my thanks go to Terebonkoff for his beautiful mind.
I'm with you. It's all the worst of RPGM. It takes so long to move from one scene to the next because you have to wait for the sprites to move around the map. Even in the middle of some good content, the map and the sprits show up again with ?, tears, explosions... totally wrecking the scene. I have invested so much time in it I want to play it but OMG it is frustrating.

Lida is by far one of the best looking models out there and my sick mind is very similar to the devs... put he is killin' me with all the slow play.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lida's Adventures [Ep. 2 v0.8.8] [Terebonkoff] - Original Size: 1.88GB
Updated 2019-08-06 with a few unused files removed and an image fix that I messed up
Download Win (635MB): - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The OP needs to be updated to not include the compressed version until some nice fellow updates the file to the new version

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Last time I played this it was a zip file that I had to unpack to play. This is just a exe file that brings up a install wizard. Is that right? Just a little wary I suppose.

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
two questions what is the beastiality content anyone have some excemples? the next question would be is the beastiality content animated?

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Download and install failed.

Some garbled file name *.ogg file cause it happen , i think this game is well protected, want play ? pay it !! and i agreed with.
And because i don't have job for a while month, i can't support it, so...........

Any one success installed ? Teach me !!! (kneel)

former

Jun 10, 2017
How i can replace or turn off quicksave and quickload button. Because 24/7 random click on shift or ctrl. Thx

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Full save for both epiusodes would be apreciated.
Why do you need a full save? The gallery in episode 1 doesn't work with a save from here and in episode 2 there is no gallery or replay.

This new version comes with a save from the end of the last one 0.9.0. Try to play it and save before the scenes.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
two questions what is the beastiality content anyone have some excemples? the next question would be is the beastiality content animated?
The game started with beastiality points... I think the game refers to them as zoophilia... so if you are not into that you can skip it but I am not sure that translates into later parts of this game. The "beasts" are mainly dogs and horses... there are a couple dream induced sequences with a snake and some kind of creature/monster... can't remember, and yes some of them are animated.

TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
Windows gives me a warning when i try to start the installer.
Can someone upload the extracted game without the installer?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes