Sep 29, 2019
Last time I played, unless it's changed, I'm pretty sure Google translate does the translation lol. It's been a while since I last gave it a try, but that's how it seemed to me.
Yep it's google machine effort multiplied on pretty fucked up russian original. That's why we get these cryptic sentences as result.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lida's Adventures EP2 v0.9.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import saves provided by the dev, if you start a new game and no other saves are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 03.06.2020

Last edited:

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Why do you need a full save? The gallery in episode 1 doesn't work with a save from here and in episode 2 there is no gallery or replay.

This new version comes with a save from the end of the last one 0.9.0. Try to play it and save before the scenes.
If you have saves before scenes can you share them?
(I usually save before scenes myself too but RPGM games are too much trouble because you can save only at certain times)

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
If you have saves before scenes can you share them?
(I usually save before scenes myself too but RPGM games are too much trouble because you can save only at certain times)
I deleted my game some time ago, when I thought the dev dissapeared. This version has 4 save slots at different points. Didn't get a chance to play it as I'm not home and it was 1 AM when I uploaded it.

Reactions: Dark Horizon

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
So glad this is still going, saw the thread get labelled Abandoned and was gutted. Glad to see it's still going.

r3lax1ng

Dec 6, 2018
Damn does anyone know how to make money easly ... The work for money is over and i have like 28 dollars and now i cant find a way to work ..

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes