Hocane

Jan 27, 2018
Can't do anything in the options tab before the game crashes and can't figure out how to bloody save.

Quick save doesn't do anything and manually saving doesn't work..

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The game installs itself into the program files folder as a read only folder, why I have no fucking idea. you can right click the folder and change these settings, that will then allow you to save

Reactions: shurflaw

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I actually quite like rpgm games if I am honest, especially ones with wee side quests hiding here and there.

But this bugger, I tried to play it again just now and quit out of frustration. Even the way the dialogue works, with that extra space bar hit required is enough to anny after more than 5 minutes.

It really is a pity but it needs a really under the hood renovation from someone who knows what they are doing. I have a decent computer but this game makes it run like a 386

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I actually quite like rpgm games if I am honest, especially ones with wee side quests hiding here and there.

But this bugger, I tried to play it again just now and quit out of frustration. Even the way the dialogue works, with that extra space bar hit required is enough to anny after more than 5 minutes.

It really is a pity but it needs a really under the hood renovation from someone who knows what they are doing. I have a decent computer but this game makes it run like a 386
i was really fond of RPGM games back in the day's, but right now RPGM games seem to be more buggy with every update a game get's. EP1 was a bug fest and now EP2 is a bug fest and i think this will not gonna change unless he switch over to Ren'Py, but we are not gonna see that anytime time soon.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Jeez the game gets absolutely unplayable as soon as you enter the west part of the city in episode 1 (I don't know what episode 2 is like). It's so laggy it goes down to like 5 fps or so.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
An installer for an RPGM game, with a fully maxed out screen that can't be minimized and on top of that is slower than unpacking with 7zip. Plus a bonus warning that it's not a trusted application! People will love it for sure! :FacePalm:

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Duuuuude i tried this game more and we’d what do I wrong?

- protein office scene with boss always repeats

- can’t Kate or the farm where I can make money

- can’t take a job as model or photosession

- I can only strip as a whore and go to the office with this boring machine and endless spanking

what can I do? Help pls

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
Duuuuude i tried this game more and we’d what do I wrong?

- protein office scene with boss always repeats

- can’t Kate or the farm where I can make money

- can’t take a job as model or photosession

- I can only strip as a whore and go to the office with this boring machine and endless spanking

what can I do? Help pls
I think you have to get last stage of spanking. Or work one week, i dont remember well.

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I think you have to get last stage of spanking. Or work one week, i dont remember well.
For everything else to to unlock? So this means I have to do certain things to do other things? Oh snap that will take hours shit xD but thanks bro!

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
For everything else to to unlock? So this means I have to do certain things to do other things? Oh snap that will take hours shit xD but thanks bro!
I passed that part a long time ago. But as far as I remember this is it.
The problem is that I don't know if there was a bug in the new versions.

Reactions: Pogo123

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
episode 1 seem okayish but episode 2 is buggy as hell as you can't change the options for sound without it crashing, you can't save and that's just the 2 major ones I spotted within the first 5 minutes of trying the game, so I will say episode one is okay to play but episode 2 unless the maker fixes the major bugs like the 2 I mentioned that I spotted within the first 5 minutes I would advise people to not play episode 2

korko

May 30, 2017
Omg game turn to sht show. Unplayable, so confusing ,no map, no journal and not userfriendly.Most importantly westside is unplayable in this verison terrible lagging ,in ep1 and ep2.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I passed that part a long time ago. But as far as I remember this is it.
The problem is that I don't know if there was a bug in the new versions.
There are quite a few bugs. Some sentences and scenes will repeat shortly, if I don’t wear the top the boss disappears, if I wear it = all scene from bottom to top again...

Reactions: blink66
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes