manilafan

Jul 20, 2019
Can someone please share some saves before the scenes. I love this game, had lost my saves, and i dont wanna play all over again. Thanks :):):):)

Jan 21, 2018
Guyz I'm stuck at the part where that fat woman from the bank comes and gives notice about the eviction.
I don't know what to do after that or where to go since I keep going in endless loops of going to office, Rosa mom and back home and nothing happens.
Anyone please help me get past this. Thanks

Marook

Jan 8, 2020
What to do after searching for the drive at circus (after the kids place scenes)? Got the gin after for the hobo then asks for "sexy lingerie". Now I'm stuck.

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
I tried every link, same result.
any one can teach me witch language is right Russia?
Execute "LEGUI" on locale folder instalation change to russian.
Go to file of lidas instalation, right click, locale emulator, and click run in russian.

Reactions: gremlinoxxxy

Hocane

Jan 27, 2018
So I think your file has corrupted. Try download again.
Yes. Manually saving and the new quick save system implemented for Episode 2 neither work. Also it crashes if you touch the options tab.

Guess you just have to rush through the game without saving and without touching the options to finish this game as of now.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
What we really need now is for some brave, intrepid soul to rescue this Slavic mess from its rpgmakerness by converting it to renpy

• Red Heart
Reactions: GateC.
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes