Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Is there someone willing to share his save right before playing as Selina (dancing at the pole and getting fucked in the club / bar)?
I started from a shared save file after this scene and now I don't know how to see it.

No one? :(

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
So after you have gotten Humper back from the vet and looking for Hobo and he is not there, and it sends you to the Red Light District to buy some tools. In the shop Goku is there you get to talk with him a few times, then an error pops up and says "ysp is not defined" does that mean that it is the end of the update? Since it prevents u from progressing further?

Edit:
I prove 2 pictures of what I mean the first is a failed to load error, then she finish her sentence and when I press enter the next error pops up and no way to continue the game
No, it means that cannot play a specific video file.
It is related with YSP video player plugin
You can enable the offerrors plugin to "skip" the error. Search the plugins.js with a text editor and change the string
"name":"OffErrors","status":false to "name":"OffErrors","status":true

ioakim00

Sep 7, 2017
upgrade the game engine
how to do that
I wonder if Terebonkoff ever play-tests the version he releases...:unsure:
I guess not... it seems that he develops in 1.51 and 1.62 and he play-tests in editor debug mode but that is a totally different experience from the versions he releases.

Anyway here is an optimized mod that fixes all this nonsense.
e.g. map134 original
View attachment 656831
vs my moded one after removing 206 :eek: inactive events
View attachment 656833

Download the lidas_adventure_v0.94_optimized.zip and extract its contents in the www folder.
info:
- removed dash limit from all maps
- fixed map134
- removed the 2 seconds delay in common events (eg. with random encounters in city maps).
- ctrl hides text.
- swift enables/disables dash
- 100 saves instead of 50
And if you want to, really enjoy playing it, you should upgrade the game engine to v1.6.x.
how to upgrade the game engine??

MrDKization

Jul 24, 2018
No, it means that cannot play a specific video file.
It is related with YSP video player plugin
You can enable the offerrors plugin to "skip" the error. Search the plugins.js with a text editor and change the string
"name":"OffErrors","status":false to "name":"OffErrors","status":true
Since I used that 0.8.8 optimized plugin that was posted in OP does that mean I have to start over since that file dosent contain the string?

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
How did you manage to pass the attic ? I can't move after the vanishing of the doll
Both problems have the same solution: if stuck:

1. RELOAD THE GAME
2. Walk (don't run) to the spot you got stuck from a different direction (facing) if possible and do not press or hold buttons.

play it slow. This sometimes fixes it.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
how to do that

how to upgrade the game engine??
Detailed instructions here
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/

and if you want to use an even newer engine than kadokawa's (nwjs 0.2.29) you can download the latest (0.45.6) here

Since I used that 0.8.8 optimized plugin that was posted in OP does that mean I have to start over since that file dosent contain the string?
No... but you should restore the original data folder and then replace its contents with the optimized 0.94 I posted earlier.

also keep in mind that Terebonkoff "brakes" compatibility with previous releases since he keeps on adding and adding.... and adding.... plugins (around 20-30 with every major update e.g. 0.3->0.5->0.8->0.9).
by the way the YSP video player plugin uses gpu functions ( = older systems and/or entry level gpus will have problems with this one).

Last edited:

benozidir

Dec 15, 2018
Hey i stucked here. I go garage after work but nothing happens. What should i do after house scene? She said you have 3 days for rent. (EP2 v0.3)

melmelmel

Apr 26, 2018
Please let someone share your way. I NEED WALKTHROUGH . Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
Nobody talked about it. You played it normally. WHYYYYY ?????????

1589514553377.png

1589514455662.png

1589514440189.png

MrDKization

Jul 24, 2018
Detailed instructions here
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-62-linux-mac-and-windows.31352/

and if you want to use an even newer engine than kadokawa's (nwjs 0.2.29) you can download the latest (0.45.6) here

No... but you should restore the original data folder and then replace its contents with the optimized 0.94 I posted earlier.

also keep in mind that Terebonkoff "brakes" compatibility with previous releases since he keeps on adding and adding.... and adding.... plugins (around 20-30 with every major update e.g. 0.3->0.5->0.8->0.9).
by the way the YSP video player plugin uses gpu functions ( = older systems and/or entry level gpus will have problems with this one).
Well I think my save is lost then, because even if I restore the OG Data and replace with the one u posted and plugins as well I get a TypeError as soon as I load which says "Cannot read property '0' of undefined" The only time I dont get it if I use the old optimized plugins, so it seems to me that the savefile is lost

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Well I think my save is lost then, because even if I restore the OG Data and replace with the one u posted and plugins as well I get a TypeError as soon as I load which says "Cannot read property '0' of undefined" The only time I dont get it if I use the old optimized plugins, so it seems to me that the savefile is lost
Can you give me your save file? I'm curious of that error and want to check what parameter is missing... maybe I can fix it

RIFAT

Jun 23, 2018
Where is the save file of Android version?
But this is so slow of my mobile.....so late response.....help me

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
For those that want to cheat or playtest the same way with terebonkoff.
Enable the debug mode the way described below
You can enable debug/playtest mode in all versions of Rpg maker MV games without installing any scripts or modifying the game.
Go to your game directory, find the file "package.json" and open it with a text editor. Find the string
"main": "www/index.html",
and change it to
"main": "www/index.html?test",
save it and start the game.
Depending on the MV version you can start the debug console with the keys F8 or F12.
Press F12 and finish the game in a couple of hours.
attention!!! the supertool plugin is very powerfull, so you should pay attention not to brake anything in the game.

Reactions: DamonG

MrDKization

Jul 24, 2018
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes