pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Cheers man that seemed to do the trick, and no it wouldnt let me load the save even with what you posted
Sorry, but I did not understand your last post.
If you are referring to the ogg error that you get, that is caused from the installation that messes up the russian characters.
the game needs to be installed with russian local.

RIFAT

Jun 23, 2018

kenring

Oct 28, 2017
The debug menu is really useful but when using it I keep running into issues where Lida says that she won't sleep because she's dirty, even though she just took a shower. Any hints about how to fix this? It would be fine if I just had a cheat to skip a day, or to fix the flag that's getting set incorrectly.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Well i'm realy wondering if i'll start that game, it seems very hot, but all te post talks about bug, problems, download this to solve that or download that to solve this etc , for a guy like me who's far from being a computer genius it seem to be a very hard work, can't somebody just post a debuged version that's easy to download............................PLLLLEEEEEASE thank you :)

Reactions: Valronn

MrDKization

Jul 24, 2018
Sorry, but I did not understand your last post.
If you are referring to the ogg error that you get, that is caused from the installation that messes up the russian characters.
the game needs to be installed with russian local.
I am not talking about the ogg error, I was talking about the ysp error that started it all. I was using the 0.8.8 plugins, so when I tried to use yours or even the original I would get that TypeError "Cannot read property '0' of undefined - That error I would get as soon as I tried to load the save. It wouldnt appear if I used the 0.8.8 plugins. Then you provided with another plugins.js and with that I managed to load my save so no TypeError and managed to get past that ReferenceError - ysp is not defined. Hopefully that clarifies it for you :) how you install it with russian local?

Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Does anybody has a save-file right before starting the scene with Selina.
I mean the one in which she has to dance at a pole and doing some other duties.

PLEASE!!

mtmes

Mar 16, 2019
I'm just before the end of episode 1 and can't get any further, so I should go to Street (Cloud`s house) but where's that ??

Isn't that the neighboring house? I can't do anything there

please help me

Last edited:

goent

Oct 22, 2018
No, it means that cannot play a specific video file.
It is related with YSP video player plugin
You can enable the offerrors plugin to "skip" the error. Search the plugins.js with a text editor and change the string
"name":"OffErrors","status":false to "name":"OffErrors","status":true
How to do that in android version? Im stuck at goku store quest

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
How to do that in android version? Im stuck at goku store quest
V1 does not have this plugin installed
I am not talking about the ogg error, I was talking about the ysp error that started it all. I was using the 0.8.8 plugins, so when I tried to use yours or even the original I would get that TypeError "Cannot read property '0' of undefined - That error I would get as soon as I tried to load the save. It wouldnt appear if I used the 0.8.8 plugins. Then you provided with another plugins.js and with that I managed to load my save so no TypeError and managed to get past that ReferenceError - ysp is not defined. Hopefully that clarifies it for you :) how you install it with russian local?
That was what I understood but thought you encountered another error.
"System Locale For Non-Unicode Programs"
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/post-13178
or just download the file from the link below and extract its contents in the game.
-------------------

Russian characters files of LA2-v0-94

Last edited:
Reactions: Wild Red

MrDKization

Jul 24, 2018

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hello everybody. The quest where she has to go take Humper to the veterinarian, it's still under construction ?. I am stuck there ..

Reactions: ginsama145
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes