mleh

Dec 15, 2018
no its not working i need the go abandonedn beach beacuse she needs to find that's photografpher's camera to his son but noting hapens i click nearly every pixel can't go back can't swim

Hocane

Jan 27, 2018
Figured out how to actually save. Error messages keep popping up whenever i get to the Lida hostage scene though.

Schelmucker

Jun 15, 2017
Can you give me your save file? I'm curious of that error and want to check what parameter is missing... maybe I can fix it
I'm having the exact same issue. None of my existing saves will load now. I've been playing on .0.8.5, since I can't get any of the saves to load in 0.9.4. Is there a way to move older saves to the newer version, or am I just screwed and will have to start over?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I'm having the exact same issue. None of my existing saves will load now. I've been playing on .0.8.5, since I can't get any of the saves to load in 0.9.4. Is there a way to move older saves to the newer version, or am I just screwed and will have to start over?
It depends from the error.
Open/edit the plugins.js from your version 0.8.5 with a text-editor and add the line/string
{"name":"YSP_VideoPlayer","status":true,"description":"v1.0.0 Plugin used for playing video.","parameters":{}},
2-3 lines before the end.
Then use that plugins.js to replace the one in v0.94.

Schelmucker

Jun 15, 2017
It depends from the error.
Open/edit the plugins.js from your version 0.8.5 with a text-editor and add the line/string
{"name":"YSP_VideoPlayer","status":true,"description":"v1.0.0 Plugin used for playing video.","parameters":{}},
2-3 lines before the end.
Then use that plugins.js to replace the one in v0.94.
The error I get is "TypeError Cannot read property '0' of undefined."

Reactions: dasdjod

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
so yeaaaaaaaaaaaa, cant even install it, i straight up get a windows message "this app cannot be installed on this PC", maybe a 32/64 bit difference, I dont know.

As much as I love this game, what i see here, tons of bugs, no saves, no cg rip hero, no renpy brave soul..

RIP

Reactions: mleh and GateC.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello can someone help me i'm stuck in the mission or i have to find ellie (flash drive) what should i do thanks

Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Hello,
I'm looking for a save-file right before playing as Selina, when she dances at the pole
and gets fucked later. Is there anybody willing to share his save?

Reactions: tomeczek32100

makyasi

May 31, 2017
Hi, in android version after you get the laptop and wants to exit the building, it will stuck at"now loading".
I saw some people mentioned it but no answer.does the dev needs to fix it or is there any way around it? Cause I tried everything.
Perhaps someone have a save file right after she get out of building and kindly share it. Thanks in advance

Vidar79

Dec 6, 2019
how can i give water to the animals on the first day on the farm. have collected vegetables.

what to do now?

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Wow.. okay... I need help now.
I went through that weird weird abandoned house-scene with these insanely young looking boys...
then I saved and quit the game.
As the dev for whatever reason removed the questlog
I simply dont remember where to go next anymore. Could someone please tell me the next objective?
caus I definetly dont want to redo that whole way too long weird scene...

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes