iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
So I'm currently trying to get the whiskey for the hobo and the store says active quest. When I enter there's nothing telling me how to get the whiskey. I can only still buy my weekly food supply. Does anyone know how to obtain the whiskey for the hobo?

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
So I'm currently trying to get the whiskey for the hobo and the store says active quest. When I enter there's nothing telling me how to get the whiskey. I can only still buy my weekly food supply. Does anyone know how to obtain the whiskey for the hobo?
You have to go to the market in the shopping area, but before you must try at the market in the office area. Thena you will have to choose between 3 types of whiskey. Once you got the bottle you can return to the farm

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
You have to go to the market in the shopping area, but before you must try at the market in the office area. Thena you will have to choose between 3 types of whiskey. Once you got the bottle you can return to the farm
That's the thing. When I go to the grocery store in the office area it says active quest but when I go inside and talk to the man at the front he just asks if I want to buy food for four days. I don't know how to get past that.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
That's the thing. When I go to the grocery store in the office area it says active quest but when I go inside and talk to the man at the front he just asks if I want to buy food for four days. I don't know how to get past that.
I played the last updates some time ago, so i might be confused, but have you already played the abandoned house scene? The one with kids I mean?

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
So got to the bath room scene were the two girls are talking. After lida's enters the bathroom they start a short conversation and the girls start walking around and you can't do shit else. You are just stuck in the toilet.
If you go to the swimming map. You are stuck.
House in forest scene if you do anything beyond the blowjob the cops AI gets messed up and they never get you out you are just stuck for ever end fucking ever.
Down town bugged to all hell can't barely even walk through the place.

It's like the author doesn't give two shits about fixing a damn thing just keeps adding more to the mess.

I can't say I have seen a more bug ridden game ever. I am literally at the point I can't continue.
Art is fine and dandy but if people can't play the game to get to it it's fucking pointless.

For the love of God play your own damn game from the start and fix the stupid bugs before adding another damn thing.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
I like the game a lot. I think it's something different from others games and every update has some interesting things, but yes, I agree on the fact it's full of bugs. In the last updates was impossible to move in the city area: spending 10 minutes for a quest that in reality required no more than 2. I love to see how much effort Tereman puts into his work to give us regular updatesand I thank him, but I'would rather see less updates but with a better quality.

rto12

Feb 4, 2020
Does anyone has a more accurate Walkthrough, cause I don't know where to deliver the envelopes and ther are no quest status or some like that (already got police and bar) asking cause begining is so long and boring. thx

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Does anyone has a more accurate Walkthrough, cause I don't know where to deliver the envelopes and ther are no quest status or some like that (already got police and bar) asking cause begining is so long and boring. thx
Bar, police station and workers by the lake

Reactions: rto12

paddyo73

Sep 12, 2019
does anyone know how to fix this load error , or where to find what file to rename or what to rename it to , to make it work ?

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
does anyone know how to fix this load error , or where to find what file to rename or what to rename it to , to make it work ?
Just keep clicking through it till you can leave the area and got to the next map. Save then reload the game

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
yes i tried to do that , but it fails to load the next screen as that keeps popping up and freezing it from loading
I guess you could also try creating a file for it to find in that location. The other option worked for me. So can't tell you how easy this is.

Reactions: paddyo73

paddyo73

Sep 12, 2019
I guess you could also try creating a file for it to find in that location. The other option worked for me. So can't tell you how easy this is.
i tried to create a file , and name it %D0%A7%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%8B%20%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80.ogg but it did not work for me , does anyone else have this file or similar in their audio/se folder ?
i can click it away by pressing retry so many times , but when it reaches a point of a loading screen , it pops up again and stops the next part from loading ( if you know what i mean ) but thanks for your suggestion it was worth a try

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes