Noooooo

Jul 26, 2017
Help.......
After speaking with Lana. Out of the bar, it was raining.
How to fix to talk to neighbors ????

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
episode one is buggy as hell...too many bugs that prevent story from progressing...

Fap92

Jul 3, 2017
And another bug i think...
same like this other user:

"I did the photo shoot with neighbour on the beach, go home, go back to the market, go to the bar, talk to lana. she tells me about my neighbour job.
Then it starts raining, and when i go to my neighbour house (there is no glowing area and when i click on the door, nothing happen), I can't go to my house (there is a box blocking the path) and can't go to the park... photo studio is blocked by a sleeping guy"

Any can share the save after beach photos? im stuck after this, i cant find Hobo, and i have 1 box in front on my house :S
Shit this game broke me head...

FappaHolic

Jul 4, 2017
And another bug i think...
same like this other user:

"I did the photo shoot with neighbour on the beach, go home, go back to the market, go to the bar, talk to lana. she tells me about my neighbour job.
Then it starts raining, and when i go to my neighbour house (there is no glowing area and when i click on the door, nothing happen), I can't go to my house (there is a box blocking the path) and can't go to the park... photo studio is blocked by a sleeping guy"

Any can share the save after beach photos? im stuck after this, i cant find Hobo, and i have 1 box in front on my house :S
Shit this game broke me head...
Got this same problem.

val

Apr 26, 2017
hi guys for everyone who has problem with pirat.png file,just put a blank one in pictures folder and everything will be ok!

Reactions: Estatic

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
235345345345. Yep, pretty much sums up this game.

He really needs someone to spellcheck his dialogue. Or just straight up write the script for him. It's not exactly stellar work, even with correct grammar and spelling.

FappaHolic

Jul 4, 2017
Did some digging and I found a bug-fix patch to a bug many of you have been experiencing.

This will fix the bug where:
After the photo-shoot, you go to market to find Old Hobo, then to the bar to talk to Lana whom gives you a job to visit the neighbor. You will notice you cannot enter the neighbors house and there is also a box blocking your own house.

1. Extract the fix folder
2. Copy&Paste the content in to the game folder
3. Over write all files by clicking yes to all
4. Start up the game and load in the save file BEFORE you exit the bar after talking to Lana. When you exit the bar it should not be raining and you will be able to talk to the neighbor. Cheers

P.S first somewhat useful contribution to the forum hope it helps a lot of ppl.

fikka

Jun 15, 2017
Did some digging and I found a bug-fix patch to a bug many of you have been experiencing.

P.S first somewhat useful contribution to the forum hope it helps a lot of ppl.
Great ! Thanks !
I had been following this game upto ver. 0.7.. cant wait to resume it :)

By the way, the main file for Ep 1 seems to have a corrupt zip. I could not extract it with 7-zip. The one by @pindosxxxl works fine.

I mirrored it as well here

Reactions: Mamrez

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Great ! Thanks !
I had been following this game upto ver. 0.7.. cant wait to resume it :)

By the way, the main file for Ep 1 seems to have a corrupt zip. I could not extract it with 7-zip. The one by @pindosxxxl works fine.

I mirrored it as well here
Be sure you are using the latest v16 or v17b of 7zip. Many are still using v9.

Reactions: fikka

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
looks like the version 1.1 of Ep.2 is out today. i'm sure the prev version was named 0.1 on the exe so i was expecting a 0.2 next. does anybody have the changelog of the new version?

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017
  • Fixed game translation
  • Changed the quest with Mom Rosa (added the function of randomizing dialogs and selecting clients)
  • Many new content

Reactions: rick87
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes