traverten

Jun 6, 2017
If I recall correctly, not much in this version. I remember getting mugged in the bathroom thinking it would lead to fun, but dude just took my money and ran. Wandered around, but couldn't find much of anything. Of course, I could have missed something.
It is the bathroom in the Lida's home, right?
I'll try it too

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I need 8 of whoredome for complete the spanking scene with the boss, but i have only 7... there is a way for increase the whoredome? i have gone 2 times (1 of each day) to mother Rose for increase it... there are other activities that increase it in this version???

Jens123

Jun 14, 2017
I need 8 of whoredome for complete the spanking scene with the boss, but i have only 7... there is a way for increase the whoredome? i have gone 2 times (1 of each day) to mother Rose for increase it... there are other activities that increase it in this version???
I did it with more mother Rose :)

nhantran1992

Jul 16, 2017
Help me plz :'(
Error in Lida`s Adventures Ep.1
failed to load: img/pictures/pirat.png
sorry i dont know how to upload image plz check

Last edited:

othello

May 30, 2017
Have you figured out a way to get to that fucking farm? Or is it just not in this version yet?
After you collected the box you have to catch the bus to return. When you turn to the driver he'll ask you for your direction town or farm. You may go to there then. However, I would advise not to do so as you can't do anything there and most of all, there's no way to return to the main game.

othello

May 30, 2017
Give it a little more time: Go to work-get spanked-mother rose. At night you may go gambling in the city for some cash.
With higher whoredom you may experience more spanking and in the end you can let the hobo fuck you (star left of your wardrobe). More scenes are made available in the shower. Having reached level 16 you may repeat all the scenes as long as you want but no new scenes are included yet.

Last edited:

othello

May 30, 2017
Help me plz :'(
Error in Lida`s Adventures Ep.1
failed to load: img/pictures/pirat.png
sorry i dont know how to upload image plz check
You may well make that .png yourself. Download any .png file (most likely blank or with a very small dot) rename it and copy it into the directory mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: nhantran1992

Crabster

Aug 7, 2017
When i start new game and try to enter 2nd floor (yes, yes, watch all scenes), the "pirate lida" appears and all my dreams are gone. Game just goes to start screen a little later. Some kind of DRM i guess. Can anyone explain how to avoid it?

othello

May 30, 2017
When i start new game and try to enter 2nd floor (yes, yes, watch all scenes), the "pirate lida" appears and all my dreams are gone. Game just goes to start screen a little later. Some kind of DRM i guess. Can anyone explain how to avoid it?
Sorry, I can't. However, I've had enough of all these bugs and started at part 2. No bugs so far.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes