Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah. The whole hobo scene was horribly rendered. The funny thing is that the teaser image he posted looked good. I even thought he had spend these two months improving his DAZ skills - I was wrong.
His rpgmaker skills are improved though. We can see the quest givers and who to speak easily. The city looks more alive, we can even use a boat lol.

He spent so much time for this game; there is some content, improved rpgmaker and quite a few renders. But then why the story is so bad, why everyone in this game is so ugly? With a better story and by putting some good looking people, he could do so much more money.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Amanda Carter , yes, there's definitely an improvement there. His new game design decisions, trying to make the game more sandbox-ish, are a step back, imho. Before there was at least some structure, now it's just grinding and a series of pretty much unrelated events.
The male characters are intentionally ugly, there are people with this kind of fetish. The writing is obviously a lack of skills, he's not going to improve there. Unless he hires some help, but that's hardly happening as well.

hulkiceviz

May 23, 2017
I need you help.

When I open the game.exe the game does not start. I have the following error:

Failed to load: js/plugins/-TITLE SCREEN.js

Is there a way to fix this? I would really appreciate if someone would help.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
for me the story/writing is what he need to improve, I dont mind the ugly characters that much, well, some are very ugly, but theres some laugh to get from that. the importance is that at least Lida is good looking. he definitely would improve with his game if he can find an english writer/translator/proofer that helps with the text and story. for the rendering part, I hope he will improve more, some rendering could be better, but not everything is bad, some renders are well done. haha I can still laugh thinking of that mouth sucking hobo! priceless!

ttant

May 7, 2017
I got a crappy issue with episode 1 (v0.8 - start from the beginning with that version), and I don't know what to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What did i miss/do wrong ?

Edit: savegame #2 found few posts back seems to not have my issue :/

Last edited:

robdabaker

May 29, 2017
I got a crappy issue with episode 1 (v0.8 - start from the beginning with that version), and I don't know what to do.
What did i miss/do wrong ?

Edit: savegame #2 found few posts back seems to not have my issue :/
Oh good it's not just me. I'm having this exact same issue. it seems like the game sets itself back. if I go up to the bank i get the dialogue after finding out Dima's account is frozen which was a while before the bar scene

EDIT: So i decided to just check out episode 2 since i can't seem to figure out whats wrong and it seems like it picks up very shortly after the scene mentioned above so i think i'm just gonna start it.

Last edited:

ttant

May 7, 2017
Reactions: robdabaker

robdabaker

May 29, 2017
Here is what you missed:

There is no farm in episode 1.
Thanks for your summary. As it would happen i decided to give searching for the fix a second go and I found it. I tried attaching it here but it won't let me for some reason. and as this is only my third post i can't post links. but if anyone reads this and needs the fix PM me and i'll direct you to where i got it. (or if an admin wants the file to add to the first page let me know/ idk how this all works)

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
what the fuck guys.on episode 1 i always get the error cant load img pirat or something and i have to play all over again cause i dont know how to save.it happens when i first exit the house and go to the right district

robdabaker

May 29, 2017
what the fuck guys.on episode 1 i always get the error cant load img pirat or something and i have to play all over again cause i dont know how to save.it happens when i first exit the house and go to the right district
Heyyy breath. this has been addressed a bunch. just go to paint. resize the canvas to 10x10. save it as a .png called pirat and place it in the www/img/pictures folder

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes