Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016

Don't know if the texts are just in russian at the moment or it is half assed translated as usual.
Don't post other sites links here thanks.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op Episode 2 thanks @sirbajo just need confirmation if ep1 is included or not now to fix up OP

Reactions: PeterO

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Episode 2. I'm so hyped!
- Will this be the version without progress-preventing bugs?
- Will this be the version where quests are intelligible?
- Will this be the version where Lida's actions make sense?

Stay tuned for the answers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 6681

is it worth the download how long gameplay is there

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
I just started episode 1, is there a way to find the cat that leads to a hidden scene or something?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@craiser529 , not much actual content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Delivered in a couple of hours of the usual walking, garnered with the new tedious grinding mechanics - eating, taking a bath/shower, going to work.
One of the scenes is progressing in the span of few days, the more depravity points you have, the further it goes. But every time it plays in the exact same way, it just goes further if you have the required points. I've seen the mechanic in Japanese HRPGs, but they at least change the text for each repetition and sometimes even the art.
Speaking of art, most of it looked very bad. And a few scenes in particular were downright disgusting - he's attempting to make some close up penetration and blowjob shots, but he has no idea how to morph the characters' genitals and mouth.
It is surprising bug free though, and I encountered just a couple of untranslated sentences.

Reactions: Sam39

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I can not progress from the factory, i got the package from the worker but i can not enter the bus to return to town. Is this where this update ends?

g22

May 30, 2017
@stoper this is a pretty accurate synopsis, it took me about 3 hours to grind through it all, because I was hopefully looking all over the place for any variants, maybe something at night, maybe something triggers the more whoredom you get other than the obvious, but sadly there wasn't anything exceptional in this release. The developer is clearly gearing up to add many more paths (Suggests a mythical farm you can't actually get to) so overall I'm glad he's still around and running with the game.

I saw one error which was missing an image when I spoke randomly to the guy in the market 164341.png I think. but this time I had a "retry" button, which was pretty awesome. It gave me the chance to alt+tab to the game folder and find the mis-spelt file in the imgs directory, then tab back to the game, click "retry" and carry on without losing any gameplay.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
It is surprising bug free though, and I encountered just a couple of untranslated sentences.
I couldn't progress past day 3. The game suggests I need a new office outfit from Tony, but Tony just says hi. Some other bugs were in the terrain - there were several spots where I could run into the wall (literally). Luckily I could also run out of the wall. In most RPG-maker games you're just stuck in the scenery when that happens.
The quest system with the map snapshots and the icons pointers is a huge improvement on the previous system (gibberish in a dialogue box), so there's that.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I couldn't progress past day 3. The game suggests I need a new office outfit from Tony, but Tony just says hi.
You have to pick up the outfit yourself. It is the right most clothes-model thing.

But I agree there are lots of points where it is not clear what you should do next, and doing something slightly different blocks you. A good game maker would have Toni tell you to chose your own outfit if you click on him instead.

Reactions: FallenLondon

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i can't seem to find where to deliver the package from the factory. any walkthrough available?

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
i can't seem to find where to deliver the package from the factory. any walkthrough available?
The area east of Westward where you whore yourself to mother rose. The rightside building is where you have to go. I need to click to almost 30 doors to find the damn place.

The game is so bad, ugly characters, stupid writing, bad english... Still i keep playing it. Something must be wrong with me lol

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes