Yours95

Apr 29, 2017
I cant play the game at all, when i go to the shop at the start of the game, i get an error- failed to load pirate.png, can anybody help with it, or did anyone get the same bug ?
I put a blank image in its place, that seems to do it

D

Deleted member 6681

how to get past the box in front of the house

found a save file that doesnt have the box bug, this is right before box appears

Last edited by a moderator:

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
game if bugged atm, says i'm suppose to talk to tony for a suit but when i enter his store, i can't seem to talk to him

7maly7

Jul 15, 2017
I can't find Ray. I'm after tried swimsuits and i have to go Ray but I can't find him. Where is he?

adsads

Jul 19, 2017
Add this file to the pictures folder to bypass most of the "antipiracy" problems.

He uses an overlay image you can simply replace (actually, place, since it seems it is not present in the blank download) with a 1x1 transparant png and be done with it.
Game still crashes at some places though, but that's just shitty programming..

(EDIT: Oh, I just saw someone already posted a pirat.png Mine is 10x smaller though :p)

EDIT2: Man, the further I get in this game the more annoying this developers case of "let me drag out every action as long as humanly possible to help me pretend I actually have something to show for the money these patreons are throwing my way. Even modding the games config to run 5x faster and scroll text way faster, it still takes ages to bounce around all the maps to do nothing of not
Add this file to the pictures folder to bypass most of the "antipiracy" problems.

He uses an overlay image you can simply replace (actually, place, since it seems it is not present in the blank download) with a 1x1 transparant png and be done with it.
Game still crashes at some places though, but that's just shitty programming..

(EDIT: Oh, I just saw someone already posted a pirat.png Mine is 10x smaller though :p)

EDIT2: Man, the further I get in this game the more annoying this developers case of "let me drag out every action as long as humanly possible to help me pretend I actually have something to show for the money these patreons are throwing my way. Even modding the games config to run 5x faster and scroll text way faster, it still takes ages to bounce around all the maps to do nothing of note.
i downloaded pic change name to pirat.png put to img/pictures and it still shows tahet fail to load what did i do wrong ?

adsads

Jul 19, 2017
Apparently Terebonkoff has renamed the pirate image (haha he is a dumb bitch). if you get a pirate image on left side of the screen, go to \www\img\pictures and replace 17895.png (it's the only hidden image in the folder so easy to find) image with an blank transparent png image. or replace it with the image i have provide below
my pirate image is on right side what to do thet i put what u seid and it dosnt work for me ? if you know please help me :) i cant pass pirtat png when i go to the store it say fail pirat.png

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Where do i find Lana after talking with bar girl Megan about renting room at Lida's house. I cant leave the Westward area. Keep saying I should find Lana first.
And who/where is market sellers?

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Market sellers are south of the Westward, where the bar is. Lana must be around, she can be at the bar or car parking area at the Westward.

MvK5

Jun 12, 2017
my pirate image is on right side what to do thet i put what u seid and it dosnt work for me ? if you know please help me :) i cant pass pirtat png when i go to the store it say fail pirat.png
Yep, I have got the same problem. Does anybody know what to do?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes