Nikolayyyy

Jun 8, 2017
HELP!!!
i got the exact same bug , when you exit the bar the game returns to previous day , would be nice if anyone had a working save right after exiting the bar

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
HELP!!!
i got the exact same bug , when you exit the bar the game returns to previous day , would be nice if anyone had a working save right after exiting the bar
Read back a couple pages and you will find one.

Elonarsil

May 5, 2017
Is it possible to remove pirate costumed lida from left side of the screen? I tried to pirat.png thing but nothing change. If possible someone can help??

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
im sorre i just cant find it can some one help pls
Course there isnt really a solution writen for this problem but i downloaded the fix...

Bugfix Released.
...and it fixed it for me. Its not a big download you only need to download the "FIX" part and ignore the other 3 parts.

Is it possible to remove pirate costumed lida from left side of the screen? I tried to pirat.png thing but nothing change. If possible someone can help??
Just do as this post tells...
...Here is a solution for image PIRAT.pgn. Just download this image and paste it in your game folder "\Lida`s Adventures Ep.1\www\img"...
...then i just opened the picture and cut it so the girl wasnt at the picture anymore. You can even simply do it with paint.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

madao

Jun 1, 2017
Just do as this post tells...

...then i just opened the picture and cut it so the girl wasnt at the picture anymore. You can even simply do it with paint.
I tried that but to no avail, I even put a copy of it in each of the 11 folders of \Lida`s Adventures Ep.1\www\img after cropping out the chick. And it didn't do anything.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Seriously???? ,, this game started out a little promising, but now? Terebonkoff you are ripping off your patrons.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
I checked the file destination but it seems there is no such file as 16176.png

I suggest you extracting the game from .rar file again after you back up your save folder. Problem is probably not related to that (16176.png) file.

Edit: Problem may be related to the old save files (v0.6) if you are using a previous version's saves.. Developer might have moved/deleted 16176.png to another file and your save file may be still trying to reach to that old file.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnofear147

mnofear147

Jun 7, 2017
I checked the file destination but it seems there is no such file as 16176.png

I suggest you extracting the game from .rar file again after you back up your save folder. Problem is probably not related to that (16176.png) file.

Edit: Problem may be related to the old save files (v0.6) if you are using a previous version's saves.. Developer might have moved/deleted 16176.png to another file and your save file may be still trying to reach to that old file.
Take one of the empty png files posted in the previous pages, name it 16176.png and place it in the \www\img\pictures .
If it doesn't work, I don't know what's happening with this mess of a game.
thank very much

zaviox

Jun 14, 2017
Anyone whom has an save file after the party, I get suck in the car, and get do anything... :(

Faneron

Jun 16, 2017
In the park when fishing appear that error, " Cannot Read Property hole undefined "anyone to solve this

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
In the park when fishing appear that error, " Cannot Read Property hole undefined "anyone to solve this
From what I remember this was an issue when playing with old save files.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes