alekseks

Jun 1, 2017
Do not know what to do when the tony with the Katya in the prison, tell me ...

Last edited:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Guys I gave big ray the ticket but I cannot do anything else. I found tony in rad admiral but he is not talking. Is this a bug? what should I do??
This game have so many bugs. I downloaded version 0.8 fix but the same thing happens. And when i get out of the bar, the game returns to the previous day.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
This game have so many bugs. I downloaded version 0.8 fix but the same thing happens. And when i get out of the bar, the game returns to the previous day.
ok i managed to pass that part. After the game returns to the previous day (you control the hobo), go with hobo to the park, he'll get drunk again, Lida will sleep. Then altough she says that she must go to Tony's store, actually Tony is at the studio.(Don't go to rad admiral or the game returns to the previous day again) Go to the studio and speak to Tony.

Xevior

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone have a file save before fishing?? please. I was stucked at this part of the game and i erased the old files because they aren't running well. Thank you in advance!!

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
If this version supposed to be the last of the first part he could bothered to translate everything, I can stand a bit of grammar faults. If this where a product i bought in a store I'd probably return it next day.

It had some promise, I'll probably check the 2nd part out anyway.

xMoNsT3Rx

May 7, 2017
Stuck trying to go home after meeting Lana at the bar.. won't let me collect the box or visit the neighbor..

Help?!?!

Last edited:
T

troop00

Apparently Terebonkoff has renamed the pirate image (haha he is a dumb bitch). if you get a pirate image on left side of the screen, go to \www\img\pictures and replace 17895.png (it's the only hidden image in the folder so easy to find) image with an blank transparent png image. or replace it with the image i have provide below

loki1314

Jun 16, 2017
i need help pls, yesterday i just download this game and i got 2 corrupt img file in the picture folder, can i ask for 1171.png and 15935.png files pls

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Damn this final part is real bad, so much useless backtracking around the city, not a single full decent scene you could expect for the last part of an episode. Plus the broken englando wont help. So disappointing

Reactions: Adolfo

Yours95

Apr 29, 2017
I cant play the game at all, when i go to the shop at the start of the game, i get an error- failed to load pirate.png, can anybody help with it, or did anyone get the same bug ?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes