Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
There must be two different pictures at pictures directory; 17895.png and pirat.png. Just took one of the pictures given in this thread, copy one of them as 17895.png and the other as pirat.png and put them inside the pictures directory.

cangotu

Jun 3, 2017
hay guys aftar i talk to old hobbo that is now selling fish i play as him and wen i try to fish it tells me image error help pls

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
hay guys aftar i talk to old hobbo that is now selling fish i play as him and wen i try to fish it tells me image error help pls
Use the save i made , if nothing is wrong with your gamefiles, you must be able to fish.

Reactions: Krull

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Use the save i made , if nothing is wrong with your gamefiles, you must be able to fish.

I think you have forgoten that a this update (long time ago) he put aso a save file to this version that you can fishing. I haven´t played from beginning only from my save point and so only the new events and a lot of time he had gamebreaking bugs and sometimes he developed a save to use to come around the bug. I can´t say if the game now works from the beginning to the end without gamebreaking bugs.

The fishing was a gamebreaking bug long time ago.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I think you have forgoten that a this update (long time ago) he put aso a save file to this version that you can fishing. I haven´t played from beginning only from my save point and so only the new events and a lot of time he had gamebreaking bugs and sometimes he developed a save to use to come around the bug. I can´t say if the game now works from the beginning to the end without gamebreaking bugs.

The fishing was a gamebreaking bug long time ago.
I played with the latest version starting from the start and i didn't face any game breaking bug altough i had some problems finding people (they were not where they were supposed to be etc.) The fishing works in my PC, i tested my save again. i never had a problem during the game at fishing.

In these games, you must use the saves created with the latest version, using a save created with an older version will result in problems.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Anyone who knows if the saves from episode 1 will carry over to episode 2, or should you start a new game?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I want to start a new game but when going to the store, stopping to chat with the brats I get "Error - Failed to load: img/pictures/pirat.png

I've also overwritten the pirate file with the one posted above.

How do i fix it?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Don't know if the texts are just in russian at the moment or it is half assed translated as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: anka14

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Guys, if one of us has a link ready, we'll share it.
There's no need to ask and not to mention multiple times.

Also this stuff is what the request section is for, not the actual game thread.
Since you obviously haven't bothered reading the rules I'll leave a link here:

Read the rules and learn them.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes