Jansen

May 8, 2017
After Tony gives me to office outfit, where do I go. Lida Says i need to go home but i cannot enter the home. I am blocked. Please help.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
After Tony gives me to office outfit, where do I go. Lida Says i need to go home but i cannot enter the home. I am blocked. Please help.
I got it. I had to take the office suit from tony on the 2nd day after visit the office. But instead i was taking the office suit from on 3rd day morning which was causing to game to block and not letting me enter my home.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
after you talk to the guy at the factory to get the package... how do you go back to town? i cant leave the screen with the bus,. i cant enter the factory,.. and the only npc there i am able to interact with is the factory worker at the front gate and he only asks if i need anything else..

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
after you talk to the guy at the factory to get the package... how do you go back to town? i cant leave the screen with the bus,. i cant enter the factory,.. and the only npc there i am able to interact with is the factory worker at the front gate and he only asks if i need anything else..
the box is on the left that you need to pick up & then you can go back to the bus;)

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hey guys can somebody send the link of the Discord channel (channel of Lida's adventures). I would like to join

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2017
anyone figured out how to trigger the sex scene with the hobo? currently I'm just stuck in a loop where i wake up go to work, collect sperm, come home and sleep.

There must be a trigger somewhere right?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
anyone figured out how to trigger the sex scene with the hobo? currently I'm just stuck in a loop where i wake up go to work, collect sperm, come home and sleep.

There must be a trigger somewhere right?
work on your whoredom point until 16 and you can get all the scene at the office
and then when you return home your mirror should have sparkle on it to trigger the scene

Reactions: AdultKing

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
lol, that mouth of hers when she sucks hobo!
Yeah. The whole hobo scene was horribly rendered. The funny thing is that the teaser image he posted looked good. I even thought he had spend these two months improving his DAZ skills - I was wrong.

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
Is it chapter 2 version 1.0 or 0.1? Little confused because title says "

"

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes