cangotu

Jun 3, 2017
hay guys its telling me failed to load: img/pictures/pirat.png and i did the plain picture and named it pirat.png wuth am i missing pls help

cangotu

Jun 3, 2017
on page 14 is a fix to your problem

Has anyone a save for 0.6 or later?
i did that but its still teling me the same problame i delleted the save file and ri tride the files but its stoping in the biggining sry for my bad english

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
If you open the folders that hold the images and set the folder to show thumbnails, all images that do not show a thumbnail are defective and you have the choice to replace them with an empty image or some other image in the folder.

There's a dozen of them.

theders

May 8, 2017
I'm stuck after the initial prostitution gig. I had to collect the money to bail Tony and Tara out of jail, visited Mama Whatsherface, then had to select a sex act. It doesn't seem to matter what I choose, I just get this sequence where she flashes some known characters. At the end I get some money but I'm told I'm still $3 short. I have no idea what to do next, the other suggestions for jobs I've gotten (fat dude in the apartment, red light district) all seem to not be working (yet?)
What do I do to get the extra 3 bucks?

theders

May 8, 2017
Nevermind, it didn't factor in tips. I actually had enough money to bail them out, the game just told me otherwise after the prostitution scene.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
This is supposed to be the last bit in a Series, he wants money for a version that's supposed to be done but still he has'nt been able to translate the whole thing + it's buggy, it's not like he can patch it later.

cangotu

Jun 3, 2017
I'm stuck after the initial prostitution gig. I had to collect the money to bail Tony and Tara out of jail, visited Mama Whatsherface, then had to select a sex act. It doesn't seem to matter what I choose, I just get this sequence where she flashes some known characters. At the end I get some money but I'm told I'm still $3 short. I have no idea what to do next, the other suggestions for jobs I've gotten (fat dude in the apartment, red light district) all seem to not be working (yet?)
What do I do to get the extra 3 bucks?
sorry for bothering you but i tried wuth u said but its the same i have 1242 images and in tumbnail its stil the same wuth am i mising i tride it but its stil teling me the mising piret imge

Nervosa

May 9, 2017
FOR 0.8v
I had a problem with save file problem when moving from version 0.6 to 0.8. Here is a solution for image PIRAT.pgn. Just download this image and paste it in your game folder "\Lida`s Adventures Ep.1\www\img".
Also here is my save file, it's prison break time. I hope it works for you all. <3

cangotu

Jun 3, 2017
ok guys i was capable to play it tanks it workd but im stuck after giving simting to big ray in she was saying i shold ask about the bank but wene iwent into the store therse no one wuths going on its a bug?

Last edited:

Desan3

May 6, 2017
Guys I gave big ray the ticket but I cannot do anything else. I found tony in rad admiral but he is not talking. Is this a bug? what should I do??

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes