sisiol

Nov 15, 2016
This update was just a tease. Not much content. Everything new in this update ends abruptly and rushed to milk the next update. Slow updates. Will probably play it when it's done.

Reactions: Krull

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
This update was just a tease. Not much content. Everything new in this update ends abruptly and rushed to milk the next update. Slow updates. Will probably play it when it's done.
Indeed. Despite the dev's big talk about naming it 0.8, to reflect the amount of content in it, there is very little here. Every update serves to tease and sell you the next one.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
well it's already finished (at least this chapter). he will create a new game that is the continue of this one. I red somewhere that is a fresh start from bugs, programming issues and smaller game size

Dimastiy

Nov 5, 2016
i don't get it, where is "market employess interview" i need to get in the beginning of v.0.8 ?

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, gonna skip this. I know it'll just piss me off, anyways.
I'd rather protect my own sanity than see 3 shitty pictures.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Have anyone seen any difference in Hobo interaction if Lida punish him or not at the park?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Content restrictions, Needs pledges to patreon to get access to full game. + The Game crashes at the beginning.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
When i must find the photographer for work as courier, after Lana's indication, the game return behind and it's impossible to enter in the neighbor house!
How i solve this problem?

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
When i must find the photographer for work as courier, after Lana's indication, the game return behind and it's impossible to enter in the neighbor house!
How i solve this problem?
i got the exact same bug , when you exit the bar the game returns to previous day , would be nice if anyone had a working save right after exiting the bar

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
Hi. I'm playing the 0.8 with 0.6 save. I finish the photo session with neighboor and came home. Then came to the market to find hobo or someone. After agreed to market guy to show panties, its freezing before go to the backroom. Any solution?

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
Sorry. The place i should go is the market not grocery store. So, no problem right now..

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
i don't get it, where is "market employess interview" i need to get in the beginning of v.0.8 ?
You should go to market and talk with 4 sellers. After that, you will decide go to bar to talk with Lana.
Btw, can you post your save file after talk lana. I have bug here. Thanks

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
The game doesn't let me load old saves, and crashes on the way to the store when trying to play from beginning. And what's with the DRM it is'nt a AAA title he's producing.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes