Okariin

May 14, 2017
@mete9748 Did the save work for u ? Cause the save is a rvdata2 file and lida's adventures saves are in rpgsave format. How did u do ? I already try to just change the rvdata2 into rpgsave then when I go into load the game show me the save and timeplay but I can't load it...

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Well that's a save data from the dev's patreon, it worked for me so it should worked for everyone I guess. I just checked the mega link again, the save data is .rpgsave format so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Maybe u should also replace the config & global files included in the link @Cosmiir

Reactions: j5LDC2TB

Okariin

May 14, 2017
@godsh Oops my bad I think that I try to put a save from another game that I download earlier ^^' Sry and thx for the save :)

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
from what i can see april 10 v0.6 bugfix release then next release v0.8 ?? no v0.7
From what I remember, he had to release 0.7 this month. And since he skipped it, maybe he decided that calling the new update 0.8 makes it look like he didn't took a month vacation. Or maybe just a typo, the guy's English is bad enough, maybe he's messing the numbers as well ;)

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
lol true he did a comic as well so maybe your right call it v0.8 look look been working on it.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I think I might have a copy of v0.7... I will have a look when I get home in a few hours.
My bad guys... I was thinking about the v0.6 bug fix update.:happyblush

When I re-read his patreon page, he actually says he skipped 0.7 to go straight to v0.8. That will be the last update in 'episode 1'.

My apologies if I got anyone overly excited!! :closedeyesmile:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
V0.8 episode one? How does that work?
I'm not a patron of his, but my guess is that he's starting to call the game Episode 1. So it's Episode 1 v0.8.
Many of those young devs have no proper idea how RPG Maker works when they start. They are eager to get some of those free money as soon as possible. That's why you see some many 0.1 versions, with barely 10 min of content. As soon as they learn how to make a map and string two events together, they open the pledges. And since they learn as they go, they end up creating a complete mess of those initial events, that causes them problems as the game progresses.
So many of them cut themselves in to a corner and either have to remake everything, or just call the "episode" over, carry the few choices the played had made (if there are even meaningful choices top carry over) and start a new episode.

Nov 26, 2016
So this wraps up the entire story so far into 1 single episode, huh? I wonder if he's gonna use this to start another project alongside. Seems like everyone is getting on that trend.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I played this stupid bimbo game for the gorgeous MC, same reason I play Sarah's Life. I hope the new format makes the game a bit more interesting. Hate RPGM so much grinding for every event, the dev can make one run all over the place for just one event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaparzo

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Created a request thread to give a heads up for the patrons of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: anka14
D

Deleted member 9433

i know i'm lazy as fuck but could anyone upload this to Mega ?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes