marc90

May 8, 2017
I'm sorry if it's already asked (i didn't see it) but:

I don't know what to do when Lida get drunk to sleep at the party, Big Ray need a battery I think, where I get it ?

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
I'm stuck in the prison scene. Can't move anywhere while in the prison cell. Is there anyone have scenes save files?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Yes, stucked on the bed. Tried with mouse but nothing changed.
Mmkay, did you notice if time passed when you lay down on the bed? Try hit enter. Or try to find a Save file within the forum, I don't know where you end up. It might be one after you escape the prison, I know I've seen one somewhere.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I'm sorry maybe some of you know it ... I've just escaped jail and I'm trying to reach Hobo, I passed the police but I can not go on ... I can get home but I find a parcel in front of the entrance... The police in the road of the accident block the road and I can not go to the market and cannot go to the church, did I miss something. I can not even go to the park, I'm locked up can you help me thank you?

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

sloocky

May 19, 2017
Hi guys I've escaped the prison and I passed through two buildings. Then I jumped over the fence. What should I do to get to Hobo afterwards?
Sorry to my bad English :)

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
@mete
there was a bug after the prison, you walked home and can't enter the house, because there was some shit in the entrance (if i remeber correctly)
there was a bug fix (with a savefile including this point of the gameoutcome), so you can meet hobo - maybe you playing this bugged version of the game??

sloocky

May 19, 2017
@mete
there was a bug after the prison, you walked home and can't enter the house, because there was some shit in the entrance (if i remeber correctly)
there was a bug fix (with a savefile including this point of the gameoutcome), so you can meet hobo - maybe you playing this bugged version of the game??
Thanks for reply
How can I find the bugged version of the game ?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Thanks for reply
How can I find the bugged version of the game ?
Are you using saves from an old version?
Often there are issues with old saves, due to added or changed variables.

Last edited:
Reactions: erten
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes