Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I think that there is a bug! When i play as the hobo and go to fishing, suddendly the game crash with this message:

TypeError
Cannot read property 'hole' of undefined

How i can solve this?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I think that there is a bug! When i play as the hobo and go to fishing, suddendly the game crash with this message:

TypeError

How i can solve this?
Have you tried a second time? Sometimes these crashes happen randomly, but are not repeatable.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

TypeError

How i can solve this?
There should've been a savefile that came with the game. loading that you'll start at that point and it will work then. Might as well, since choices really don't matter in this game.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There should've been a savefile that came with the game. loading that you'll start at that point and it will work then. Might as well, since choices really don't matter in this game.
Yes... it work!!!! Many thanks

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Ah ok... i think that if you start a new game, you can choose any day, for not to repeat the game from the beginning!!!
However i have start from v0.4 and for this purpose i don't try this feature i think...
Hmm. Still can't find how to trigger the day's selection. My old saves doesn't work on this version. Do you happen to have one after the christmas' party/car crash with B.Jay (or whatever he's called) ? I really don't want to start everything over. It's a pain in the ass.

Reactions: sadeye321

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I really don't want to start everything over.
The game came with a save that basically starts at the next day, it is missing a very small amount of content between the scene you described and when the PoV changes to the old man.[/QUOTE]

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
My god this game is fucking trash, the plot is so ridiculously unbelievable and Lida is so functionally retarted, games with magic and shit are more believable than this

geoplans

Nov 5, 2016
Choosing the day... When you start a new game there's no option to select the day from which to play.
According to developer there's a room in Lida's house where you choose the day.
Looks it was bugged and developer said it was corrected.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
seems that this file is 1.55 GB.

I just hope it's better then the 2versions before this because those i disliked.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes