tompta214

Aug 6, 2016
Can anyone upload a save just before the christmas party? I used the one in the download but i keep getting stuck in a loop. (I try to enter the studio and somehow end up at the park and can't exit it.)

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
After you finish hanging the posters how do you get out of that part of the city, I cannot seem to get out
If i remember correctly you need to go to the club to invite the owner. Look somewere in NW were you can enter a building. Inside are some bunnygirls then your right.

Jan 25, 2017
Man, this game needs an update from the dev fast. Game has bugs in the newest update including the terrible translation.

I am aware he will be fixing these so I am chill :)

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
right after entering the map were you distribute the posters there is the garage and one of the two next entrances is the studio.

Reactions: kok

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
My game just bugs out if you are not perfectly linear with your actions. Walk around and talk to people when I am quest free and suddenly there is Santa following me.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Seems like he did more in this update ;) who will be our savoir?:D

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Apparently 0.5 PC and mobile? Can't wait to see what this is about
HTML 5 content can be used in mobiles so since RPG maker MV utilizes that it can be theoretically played in mobile provided you have the correct code for it i think

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I can't figure out what to do after the party. I go to the shop, Marcus rambles something incomprehensible about a car and a battery. What am I expected to do?

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes