wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Where are the girls you need for the party thing?

I found the black girl in the apartment and I found the rabbit bunny ears. Where are the others?

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Where are the girls you need for the party thing?

I found the black girl in the apartment and I found the rabbit bunny ears. Where are the others?
the black jacket girl is in the parking lot, the santa is in the woods right of the park and leather jacket guy will be there after you bring santa tell me if i forgot something

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
the black jacket girl is in the parking lot, the santa is in the woods right of the park and leather jacket guy will be there after you bring santa tell me if i forgot something
The bunny ears are at the red admiral or whatever it's called. You need to talk to the bunny girl on the couch to get them.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
i feel like my game is bugged i get the dresses from the boxes than if i stand in front of mirror he talks about the bank, but i can't find a bank to save my life, am i suppose to do something in the model thing at all?

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i feel like my game is bugged i get the dresses from the boxes than if i stand in front of mirror he talks about the bank, but i can't find a bank to save my life, am i suppose to do something in the model thing at all?
Dnt search for thr bank on the 1 time she mentioned it...instead go to his shop...

Jz

Dec 5, 2016
I think I might have a bugged game also, Im trying to start the party- I got santa to follow me- talked to the girl who needed the ears- gave her the ears. Talk to black girl in apartment and I talked to the girl in parking lot in the black dress, Did I miss anybody?>

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I think I might have a bugged game also, Im trying to start the party- I got santa to follow me- talked to the girl who needed the ears- gave her the ears. Talk to black girl in apartment and I talked to the girl in parking lot in the black dress, Did I miss anybody?>
they should be standing in front of the bar. There should be a white star which you click on or stand on to start the event.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Lida`s Adventures 0.4 almost ready
Work remains to be a great deal. But I put all efforts that would release the game on 29 January. You will see new scenes and new characters. Immediately a number of surveys to be conducted after the release of the game by which I brought to the game some changes.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes