baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the save worked! thx. theres some problem getting to the party if you start a new game or start from an earlier time (before big rey)

car is at the shop, marcus

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
My old saves didn't work and you can't progress after giving big ray the ticket when you start a new game, top.
Will try hax's save now.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
wow.. i was expecting more xd...
Well, I hoped for more, rather than actually expecting it. It's not like he made any decent sized updates before.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@eoy11 provided these alternate links..
https:// mega.nz/#!hclFmAzK!bEhRq-UY4HsQ4OL2OBLXvclOXytlO9i3z1ZXlSD2qIg

http:// ul.to/file/ummwv1qu

Figured I'dd add them here before I sent the req to completed section.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'd say it's more like 1.5.
The first one is just finishing the scene that was started at the end of 0.3, so I don't count that as a new scene at all and then there's 2 more one of which isn't really erotic. (you don't even see bewbs). The third one is just a dream, with the most basic scene ever. I'd say this update was 80% running around, 15% bad dialogue and 5% actual stuff that's worth something. And if you don't skip the dialogues it's about 10-20 minutes long.

Reactions: visonmade

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Depressing....
Common! its absolutly normal amount of scenes for a month update. Also he started to refine the game, the start ist now much better with a few new images and he started to overwork the english text wich isnt his main language.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Common! its absolutly normal amount of scenes for a month update. Also he started to refine the game, the start ist now much better with a few new images and he started to overwork the english text wich isnt his main language.
I don't think he overworked the text, but had someone else do it. Considering that, the person fixing that text probably did more work this update than him. I'm sure Terebonkoff is also well aware, that the content is lacking, otherwise there would be no reason to include the car battery part into the game. It has no purpose other than stretching the playtime of this part by making you run back and forth like an idiot. I mean you literally walk from the mechanic to the park, back to the mechanic, back to the park, back to the area of the mechanic and then back to the mechanic. It doesn't benefit the story in any way and it doesn't reward you in any way -> pointless task to stretch play time.

Reactions: DontTaseMeBro

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
I want to like this game, but I really can't. I understand how the author want bad luck to start a downfall, but the game just take it to a ridiculous level. Add to this that the heroine just makes terrible decision after terrible decision and none of them makes any sense. At one point the suspension of disbelief just give up and I rage quit.

Reactions: prozack
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes