Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
i know i'm lazy as fuck but could anyone upload this to Mega ?
I'll try, but it will take like 8h to download and upload it. i'll be uploading just the CG too and pray that this version doesn't have any major bugs or we are both fucked, specially me...

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Damn.. what a waste of time this 0.8! 1 hour running around town aimlessly. and basically no sex scenes

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
My God, the walking in this game. It wasn't enough that the dev constructs his "quests" in a ridiculous way, but now you got a courier job... There's 2 hours of content in this update, 1.5 hours is walking.

Reactions: if95

Jansen

May 8, 2017
hey i think save files are corrupt and jumping back to old scenes. I am not sure what is wrong. after I visit the bar in search for the hobo i was told to visit the Photographic (Neighbor) to ear $30 for a job( Delivery of pictures). When i exit the bar walk all the way to the neighbors house i cannot enter even there is this freaking box again in front of my home door. It this a bug. Can some share with me their save file from there i can enter the neighbors house.

Also i have still not triggered the rent a room scene with to Hobo. Please help

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Anyone who has played through v.0.8, is there still non translated dialogue from the prison and onward?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Also i have still not triggered the rent a room scene with to Hobo. Please help
There's no triggering in this game. It's all linear.
Take this save, it's near the end of the previous update, should be bug free.

Anyone who has played through v.0.8, is there still non translated dialogue from the prison and onward?
Yes, there are still untranslated sections. Don't know about the prison, but there are few places in the new content that play in Russian. It's mostly insignificant tho'.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
There's no triggering in this game. It's all linear.
Take this save, it's near the end of the previous update, should be bug free.

Yes, there are still untranslated sections. Don't know about the prison, but there are few places in the new content that play in Russian. It's mostly insignificant tho'.
Thanks for save file.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes