ramibased

Sep 25, 2020
episode 1 compressed version has this problem of when i go out in the street mostly everything is black how do i fix it ?

JustPassing98

Nov 17, 2020
Hello, i starting playing the ep2 and at some places the game freezes and I cant do nothing , first happened on the quest on the hastle with the laptop, when I got outside after reading the message , and even with load the same will happen every time , and after I download some saves to pass that it happened again on the second show on the carshow. how I fix this

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
defd 41 42 are two quests ahead almost all of them are except for 1 which is way behind (start of the game)
yes I know
I have also started again this game...

it is very funny so.. I'm at the beginning when lida works for collect biomaterials... soo much fun:p:p
I will post again ma saves soon

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
yes I know
I have also started again this game...

it is very funny so.. I'm at the beginning when lida works for collect biomaterials... soo much fun:p:p
I will post again ma saves soon
defd i have no problem replaying the game and i did twice but it get stuck when i reach the same events

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
don't forget to upload a save file right after the car show if it has no problem on your machine
If I remember well there is a side quest with the clowns or the Circus,, if you do not find the flash card the the child blackmailer threw near the circus after the birthday party... you remain STUCK
but this is not a bug... it is a game trick

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
The abadoned forest game/ hide and avoid is an effin' farce! I have tried about 20 times and not even got past the 2nd hiding place! What sort of game is this supposed to be?

willzo

Aug 17, 2017
I know I'm a bit behind, but does anyone have a save when you buy a razor (or pretty close to) for marcus at start of episode 2? would be greatly appreciated! :)

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Now up to around 30 attempts at the abandoned forest mini game. WTF. Is there a solution or a cheat of some sort?

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
kelvessi thanks again
i already done the 1.62 upgrade and try every save on both versions and the same problems happened in both i even installed the mods for the upgraded one

Last edited:
Reactions: kelvessi
2.50 star(s) 54 Votes