bathra

Nov 6, 2019
can anyone share to me the save file when lida at the beach, because I'm stuck after go out from hostel
This is a BUG! Me too: reload older saves and tried various things before...go to police again and try office again)
There is also a bug when you don't accept the hostel/hotel quest you can't return home to accept it.
Funny thing if you accept the quest in the afternoon once - in the morning its possible to leave the house without her following.... and so on. A Bugfest is this part of the game.

Always got stuck after leaving the hotel.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Can someone please tell if you can use your saved game from episode 1 , and transport it to episode 2?

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
I need some assistance, when installing EP1 it's asking for "Please insert disk #2 and click ok."

So where is this disk #2? I can't seem to find it. It says the file name should be "disk2.pak"

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
you will have the same problem in another quest after this also.
That's a shame! So a great content (better than 90% of other games here in this forum) and so poor programming.

Terebonkoff .... Please if you read that. You need more gametesters which are playing the game slowly and not speedrunning it.

Reactions: m3nic

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
I need some assistance, when installing EP1 it's asking for "Please insert disk #2 and click ok."

So where is this disk #2? I can't seem to find it. It says the file name should be "disk2.pak"
What Version?
For Windows try the NOPY Download! Install in a different folder for example D:\Games\Lida1
Disable your antivirus!

This error is only when a download is corrupt OR A file can't be read/written on the HDD (different causes...filestructure anitvirus and admin rights so on.)

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes