bathra

Nov 6, 2019
Added some previous then.
Now I'm curious! Which version are you playing? (0.88?, 0.94?) or editing the 0.96 savefile?

1. The Hotel stuck (savegame got)
2. The Showroom freeze (thanks for the savegame)
3. ...Nails?

Please tell me how does it work for you!

kelvessi

Mar 22, 2018
Now I'm curious! Which version are you playing? (0.88?, 0.94?) or editing the 0.96 savefile?

1. The Hotel stuck (savegame got)
2. The Showroom freeze (thanks for the savegame)
3. ...Nails?

Please tell me how does it work for you!
it is 0.96. I made pass the hotel with the optimized maps. The showroom took me a few tries. had no issues with nails

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
it is 0.96. I made pass the hotel with the optimized maps. The showroom took me a few tries. had no issues with nails
Because all people stuck on the same things... optimized mod? chould it help?

Now i stuck at the farm... i have already got the savefile for it.... because it's already here in the forum.
I'm tired of that.... i install the all in one optimized mod pack with the 100 savegame slots. Maybe that game runs better with it.

Last edited:

willzo

Aug 17, 2017
I'm stuck at the part where i've to get clothes of tony for lab, but I can't get into office... any ideas??

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
I'm stuck at the part where i've to get clothes of tony for lab, but I can't get into office... any ideas??
(After trying the optimized Maps... same issues!)
Yep! Wait for a serious bugfix version! I'm done with this broken version of the game!
I'm very angry about this MESSY SCRIPT!

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
stuck again at the House in an abandoned forest Sam stolen camera quest when the police show up anyone have a save after that?
and here a save file right before it happens
1605745458084.png

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
Did the author fix the massive lag in the downtown area? Gave up trying to play because I couldn't get through the area.

Rizvi11

Jul 23, 2019
Did anyone get past the maze under the farm in new update ? If so plz share a save file of after the completion of maze , game is bugged and I can't move

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes