ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The renpy remake already has them so I would assume that you missed something somewhere
Since you refer to the Renpy remake, do you happen to know if it can be downloaded here or elsewhere (also for episode 1) ?

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
20$ very expensive. I will wait another 11 days.
By the time he delays every update and become quiet without a single word in his Patreon's page, he should be release it as for free !! P.S.: I supported him, but now I'm refuse. Several months talking alone, asking for news, but nothing.

Reactions: Don Corleone

Heera Hero

Apr 27, 2017
Where does this update end?

I got the dog all cleaned up and no matter what I chose in regards to what happens in the shower, there is a ZZZZ above my bed but I can't go to sleep and if i try and leave the farm its states I'm too tired.

I also picked up the 10 posters from rose. she said to put them up around Westward and the police station, but I don't know what to do. I've wondered around each and randomly clicked on walls but can't seem to trigger anything and I can't see any flashing lights or anything that would suggest I click on it,

I've not gone back to the school since The classrooms were fixed, but it sounds like there a re numerous scenes there.
go past the hostel and find fat joe's house... the first poster is there... rest will follow later one by one

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes