ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
can someone get the link to this update please !! why did it already come out from what we saw on the patreon page

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The game is unplayable for me. There are weird pixelated boxes around all the items on the map. And when it goes to a different screen, I can't see anything until some of the dialogue is cycled through....as in...majority of the screen is black, with some random shapes all over the screen.
Maybe the download was corrupted somehow. I don't know.
I also tried to screenshot the maps so I could show what was going on, and it apparently just saved the screenshot to some random location and called them "mapshots." So, I don't even have a screenshot. I already deleted all the files, cause they were basically worthless. I'm likely just gonna play the Renpy version anyway, since I just noticed there is one. lol

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Hi guys, I'm new in this thread. Just found this game, done EP1, which is 'relatively' stable and non-buggy for RPGM game and could say the story and H-sceres are nice. Now I started EP2... Well... H-content is still very good, but the game's slow and buggy like hell! Now for the couple of questions.
I played the first part of it (biomaterials' job) and after I get final punishment scene there, Rose's job gave me -1 instead of +1 (19->18) whoredom and became blocked with the blue road cone. Is this ok? Well, it's not critical though...
Then I ran across the city for the flash drive and returned home after robbery. Ellie is marked with 'active quest' tag, I talk to her, but this tag isn't removing after conversation. I get the same dialogue again and again. Fridge, bath, door outside and bed are not active. Any solution?
And the main question. Should I really proceed this stuff or maybe should switch to Phalzyr's renpy remake directly?

Dami Dshi

May 13, 2020
Hi guys, I'm new in this thread. Just found this game, done EP1, which is 'relatively' stable and non-buggy for RPGM game and could say the story and H-sceres are nice. Now I started EP2... Well... H-content is still very good, but the game's slow and buggy like hell! Now for the couple of questions.
I played the first part of it (biomaterials' job) and after I get final punishment scene there, Rose's job gave me -1 instead of +1 (19->18) whoredom and became blocked with the blue road cone. Is this ok? Well, it's not critical though...
Then I ran across the city for the flash drive and returned home after robbery. Ellie is marked with 'active quest' tag, I talk to her, but this tag isn't removing after conversation. I get the same dialogue again and again. Fridge, bath, door outside and bed are not active. Any solution?
And the main question. Should I really proceed this stuff or maybe should switch to Phalzyr's renpy remake directly?
you should use the pdf

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
This is the link. I waited to post it because posting it immediately after the release sounds kinda "disrespectful" for the dev. However this is not the final version of the game, because the scene gallery is not yet complete.

tiran3000

May 12, 2021
I really liked Lana's character. You can make a separate game with Lana. Unfortunately Linda is a childish fool who annoys me.
p.s.
like version 0.98 appeared

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
This is the link. I waited to post it because posting it immediately after the release sounds kinda "disrespectful" for the dev. However this is not the final version of the game, because the scene gallery is not yet complete.

Google Drive
I agree with you. And thank you.

Reactions: FMag
Jan 7, 2021
some bugs in rpg-maker games can be fixed with the cheat menu mod. where u can for example teleport, activate noclip, give money or give stats/skills

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes