FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Hello Friends.
According to tradition, I will start with the latest news literally a day after the release of the previous post, all my relatives got sick, and two days later I got sick myself. At first it seemed that this was a common cold, but as it became clear later, it turned out to be COVID-19 Omicron. As it turned out later, exactly half of the circle of people out of forty people got sick. Some still haven't recovered. It's good that everything went well in my case, as well as my relatives have also recovered, of course the consequences make themselves felt. The most terrible thing at the moment is that I have a wild feeling of fatigue, regardless of how much I sleep or rest. If anyone has encountered such a thing after Covid, and you somehow coped with it, then let me know. But the worst thing is that I have now practically stopped drinking coffee, and for me it's like death. Now the taste of any coffee and not only coffee reminds me of slop. I wouldn't wish that on an enemy. But there is also a good side to everything that happened. In addition to the fact that I recovered, I was able to lose as much as five kilos in a week. The main thing is to look for something positive in everything.
I wish you all good health.
Your Tereman.

Reactions: AMUR48

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Dear friends.
Because of Covid, my plans have shifted a little, but quite a bit.
I decided to dilute this post with several renderers, as you requested.
I finally finished working on moving between locations, as it turned out to be a little more difficult than I had planned. Now I understand why many simply do not use moving and create a straight linear plot (it was also necessary to do this xD), which can be rewound very quickly by holding the Counter. But I will try to make the game more interactive.

Finally, I began to do something similar to passing in the game, this will help you play more comfortably, but I also follow the development process and add new scenes so that they do not break the game. The game in this form will definitely lack the ability to sleep, change the time of day, and so on, since this is the end of the RPG Maker version of the game, and I need to do two things, it's to finish the second episode of the game, as well as prepare a springboard for a new game. If I start doing this now, it will take a lot of time, and I definitely don't want to waste time on unnecessary things right now.

I am currently working on new scenes and new renderers, but the main focus now is on writing code for already created scenes.
More recently, I have been encountering problems with the operability of the Patreon site, it is now working for me every other time. Sometimes it opens, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it opens via VPN. This is a small problem, but because of it I don't always get to respond to comments and private messages. But I will try not to leave them unanswered.
To the question of whether there will be animal scenes or other extreme scenes in the game. I'll tell you this, all animal scenes will be optional in the game or will be uploaded separately.

Unfortunately, I can't go back to fixing the bugs in LAep2 v 0.98 that some of you are writing to me about. If I do this now, it will again distract me a lot from the main work on the game. As soon as I have time, I will fix these bugs and make a clear ending that will take you to the RenPy version of the game. Also, I have not yet decided what the RenPy version of the game will be called, due to the fact that there have already been attempts to make a non-official RenPy version, some people did not understand that I decided to create an official version. I will try to fix it.

I can't say anything for sure about the specific release date of the new version. I think that as soon as I link a few new scenes together, I will immediately post a new version of the game and it will be done immediately without additional posts.
Your Tereman.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Very cute model but it takes forever and the scenes aren't great.
Plus the story doesn't hold, so it doesn't make it worth it in the end.
Good effort though.

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
I read about last 10 pages of the thread and no one actually confirmed that there isn't any way to fix the snake bug. Is that the case or is there a way? Downloading the bugfix file didn't work though.

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes