roldi

Sep 9, 2021
Does anybody have the discord link? The one on petreon didn't work for me last time I pledged and got no response from the dev :(

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Newest to oldest

• Unlocked

Hi everybody.
    I am very guilty that I wrote no news and did not report on the progress of work, I simply did not have the opportunity to do so. Anyway, it's my fault. I thought that during my absence everyone would forget about me. I am pleased to know that this is not the case. Once again I managed to get out and get back on my feet a little. My illness periodically sends me into a deaf knockout for a short time because of which I am out of not only work, but of my whole life. Their good news, I finally have permanent access to the computer and returned to work on the game. I will not name any dates because I have violated them many times. My main goal now is to finish the game and not to disappear, to be constantly in touch.
    Your Tereman

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Because all characters will be well over 18 years old by the time the game is finished :p
True, but she’s already had some “let’s say minors” already. I don’t know what the official age is to be considered “shota” but AWAM got the tag cause the homeschooled boys were under 18

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Newest to oldest

• Unlocked

Hi everybody.
    I am very guilty that I wrote no news and did not report on the progress of work, I simply did not have the opportunity to do so. Anyway, it's my fault. I thought that during my absence everyone would forget about me. I am pleased to know that this is not the case. Once again I managed to get out and get back on my feet a little. My illness periodically sends me into a deaf knockout for a short time because of which I am out of not only work, but of my whole life. Their good news, I finally have permanent access to the computer and returned to work on the game. I will not name any dates because I have violated them many times. My main goal now is to finish the game and not to disappear, to be constantly in touch.
    Your Tereman
Business as usual. Anyway, thanks for the update!

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Idk if it matters anymore but since every other site wants payment or has k2s links for the rpg version of ep1 Here you go.

ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
Newest to oldest

• Unlocked

Hi everybody.
    Your Tereman
i hope he will implement more shota content or a game relying totally on it

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Did anyone catch the chest in the lake when Lida was there. I caught all the fish but I still can't get that fucking chest at the bottom. thanks

image_47.png

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Last update was 11 months ago :KEK: Does someone have his discord? Would love to have more informations about him and what happened during all this time

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
So, dev lost his job and might have to rely on working on the game.

Permanent access to own comp? Is he located in North Korea..?

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u5.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: blink66

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Eh? Personal Computer, PC IBM the standardized stuff that's most is based on and you probably using.

View attachment 1914591
I am trying to decipher your previous post:

Dev lost is job therefore is relying on its own game (I guess in terms of money)?!

Permanent access to own comp (Computer?).. what does it mean?
Are you assuming that the dev cannot access to his own personal computer?

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I am trying to decipher your previous post:

Dev lost is job therefore is relying on its own game (I guess in terms of money)?!

Permanent access to own comp (Computer?).. what does it mean?
Are you assuming that the dev cannot access to his own personal computer?
"I finally have permanent access to the computer and returned to work on the game."

2.50 star(s) 54 Votes